The World Bank's Global Warming Agenda

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 25, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

That isn't quite true. He is dismissing the notion that anthropogenic sources cause global warming. Global Warming is not being debated by anyone as the data indicates that there is warming.

It is difficult to take GW seriously when guys like you won't alter their lifestyle to help mitigate it. Come back when you've purchased a Prius and taken other steps to reduce your carbon emissions. You gripe about GW but you don't do anything to reduce it.

#11     Nov 25, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

Oh boy. Here we go with futurecurrents' nonsense again. If you like arguing with someone who can't read or under stand facts, FC is the person to debate. He spits out the same tired dogma in every post.

#12     Nov 25, 2012
  3. I use the term GW to mean man-made GW because that's what it is. Even previous skeptics have turned 180 and now agree with the other 98% that the warming is man-made and almost all of it due to man. Only ignorant people and partisan numbskulls still deny it.

#13     Nov 25, 2012
  4. "It is difficult to take GW seriously when guys like you won't alter their lifestyle to help mitigate it. Come back when you've purchased a Prius and taken other steps to reduce your carbon emissions. You gripe about GW but you don't do anything to reduce it."

That seems a strange way to determine the seriousness of something. And you were an engineer?

#14     Nov 25, 2012
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Their latest tactic is to drop the "A" from "AGW" and then to claim that the debate is about the existence of Global Warming.

Of course, there really isn't a debate as to the existence of Global Warming. The data indicates a 4-deg F average increase over the last 100 years. The debate is over the idea that man is causing the warming. It is clear that man is not causing the warming because the geologic record shows many instances of warming due only to climatic patterns, variations in solar flux density, reduction of volcanic activity and changes in ocean chemistry.

There is a certain type of person who isn't happy unless they are faced with some kind of drama. If life doesn't provide that drama they will create themselves. They also want their distress to be shared by others so they are intent on ruining all of our lives alongside their own.

I'm not going to pay for it and I'm not going to alter my lifestyle for it either. I may buy a hybrid (I've got my eye on a 2013 Ford Fusion SE Hybrid) but that is only because of the fuel mileage and carbon emissions are not a consideration.

#15     Nov 25, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I love it!

#16     Nov 25, 2012
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Yes, I am an engineer.

I tend to believe the scientists who say that GW isn't caused by man. You can't explain the warming trends that occurred before man was around so you just start insulting everyone who disagrees with you. If that is how you behave in RealLife™ then I would guess you don't have many friends and it is difficult to imagine that any woman would put up with you either.

#17     Nov 25, 2012
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

She is a keeper. :)

#18     Nov 25, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ricter claims he's working in the oil equipment industry. His personal effort to reduce his carbon foot print? Turning off his office computer at night. Yes, he actually admitted that right here. His duplicity and hypocrisy is monumental.
    He has no issue with carbon taxes though.

#19     Nov 25, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Here is another world famous engineer who has an issue with man made GW.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Gm8vaH8LEV0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's a six part series.

#20     Nov 25, 2012