The World According to Maverick

Discussion in 'Politics' started by waggie945, Apr 13, 2004.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Waggie, I sent you a PM. All you have to do is tell the truth and you will put me to shame. That's it. Prove to me that I am wrong. Funny how you refuse to do that. Like I said in the PM, and you can post it here on ET if you want, I have your name and I can access the court records in San Fran and find out if you have ever applied for a marriage license. I'll post it on ET for all to see. Is that really what you want? Do you really want everyone on ET to see that you are full of shit. I told you we could settle this in private, but if you don't want to, that's fine, we'll settle it here on ET. It's up to you. You can call me whatever names you want, you are really good at ad hominem attacks. I'm not calling you names. I simply want the truth. I rather be a punk then a liar any day of the week. My word is my bond. All my friends know that. You do not look like you are a man of your word. We'll find out soon enough. You and all your aliases.

#21     Apr 14, 2004

2. Oh, that's rich. Post a PM and then complain about the other guy's lack of class!

(Been taking lessons from Error/rs7?)

#22     Apr 14, 2004
  3. Even though Mav's supercilious rants and obnoxious assumptions are laid bare, he is too dense to to take a moment to reflect upon himself. He just keeps going and going.

Waggie, I have that clown on ignore, but I had to read his pm to you.

He actually said that you don't want to live in a safe world. Ugh.

#23     Apr 14, 2004
  4. Yeah, it is amazing to me that someone can be so full of themselves and so dense, as if the entire World revolves around them and that they actually feel somehow entitled to discuss my "private" family life on an anonymous chat board with people that I have never met. Now that's rich.

Like I said earlier, he has no class.
    He knows nothing about me, even though he has some sort of neurotic sense that he does, and he is just an arrogant little "punk" that has nothing better to do while pushing papers around in the operations room of a daytrading shop. I actually think that this kid enjoys arguing for the sake of arguing, but that's besides the point.

Again, it's amazing how full of himself he is.

I lose family and friends on 911 and this "punk" who has never met me or anyone that is a friend of mine is challenging my marital records and threatening to go to the courthouse in San Francisco to look up my marital records because he needs to reaffirm to himself that he is not a classless arrogant "punk" that has shown his true colors. Now that's rich, even for ET.

But then again, leave it to Maverick to make "new lows on ET".

Again, thanks DG for your kind words.
    The ignore button is working great.

#24     Apr 16, 2004
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Waggie, are you going to keep lieing about me? Pushing papers around a daytrading shop? Dude, I don't work in a daytrading shop. You know this so why do you continue to lie on ET. you lie about a wife you don't have, you lie about me to no ends. I call you out on it and you refuse to answer it. Why don't you be a man and make your parents proud and stand up to me. Come on tough guy, show me what you have. You just run like the coward that you are. Why don't you tell everyone on ET the truth about the wife you never had. And for the last time, stop lieing about me. Your credibility is hitting all time lows here and guess what? I'm offering size at the low. Still looking for your bid.

#25     Apr 16, 2004

6. LOL....what a little snot nosed punk you are. No wonder you got rejected for military service. Just as you are a reject in life.

Yeah, I posted your PM...but why not put it in context? Do you deny sending information I SENT YOU IN A PM to your fat misanthropic friend for the SOLE purpose of instigating trouble?

That is what you are about little Danny. Instigating trouble, butting in to any thread you can just to be nasty and annoying.

I put the same challenge to you as I did to your friend, the rotund, bald know it all: Show ONE SINGLE INSTANCE of a post you ever made that had any value to it. ONE SINGLE CONTRIBUTION of any kind that was not about being negative, nasty or offensive.

GFY

RS

#26     Apr 16, 2004
  7. It is obvious that ET attracts all sorts of "wanna-be's" that rarely even trade, if ever. Some of these guys must still be in college and log onto ET in between classes, or others are stuck in dead end jobs in the operations department of a daytrading shop with a lot of time on their hands.

For some of these guys, their EGO's preceed them and the fact that they so eagerly respond with such infatuation, obsession, and insecurity is just such a reflection of this. ET is their Life for crying out loud, and how dare you point out that their insecurity preceeds them!

Just use the IGNORE button.
    Believe it or not, it works wonders and you refrain from "stooping to new lows" like many of the morons do time and time again here.

#27     Apr 16, 2004
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

LMAO!!! Waggie, dude, you are describing yourself! You are the one that doesn't trade. How do I know, because you call f*cking pabst all the time in Chicago telling him how the bonds are chopping you up! LOL. You are the one that always seeks attention on ET. Dude, you have over 30 posts just on the view from the top of the Berkeley hills. LOL. You are the one that has like 20 posts a day on pivot points like you are doing everyone a service for posting them. LOL. You are the one with the ego.

And yet you love to come on ET and lie about everything under the sun. See guys, Waggie and I have exchanged PM's for over a year and he knows that I trade options full time from home yet he comes on here and says I work in operations in a daytrading shop!!!! LOL. This is too funny. The guy was asking for me for option advice just a few months ago. LMAO. I love this guy, I really do. ET sure does have some really unique characters. Would make for a great reality TV show thats for sure.

#28     Apr 16, 2004
  9. Maverick74
    Elite Member

Waggie

Do you really want me to order the court records and post them on ET? Do you really want me to do that? It will only cost me 30 bucks. Just admit to me that you lied and we will put this behind us. Otherwise I will put your life on display for everyone that cares to PM me. It's your choice.

Mav

#29     Apr 16, 2004
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yup, and I give you my word on that to. I am still waiting for a response waggle boy. So what is it?

#30     Apr 16, 2004