The World According to Maverick

Discussion in 'Politics' started by waggie945, Apr 13, 2004.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Waggie, was your wife killed in the WTC bombing? Otherwise how could your father in law be a victim? Of course, I ask you again, were you ever married? A lot of people on ET seem to think you have never been married in your entire life. Care to opine?

#11     Apr 13, 2004
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

Posting a PM what is this world coming to......

#12     Apr 13, 2004
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

EL, I think you missed the point. I tried to take the fight outside the bar so no one would get hurt, Waggie walked back into the bar and said let's fight inside. I am trying to keep the bickering and fighting and personal attacks on PM. Waggie would prefer to litter ET with this trash. I guess you like these long endless threads huh EL where people just attack back and forth. Good for you. Makes you wonder why ET is just one notch above the yahoo boards.

#13     Apr 13, 2004
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Waggie, are you going to explain to us how you had a best man while never being married? We are all waiting.

#14     Apr 13, 2004
  5. Mav,

You make an ironic point. I too am not much of a Bush supporter, but these lib's all consider me to be one of his diehard defenders, and it's all because I find these relentless daily attacks on the man to be so unfair that I keep getting sucked into responding.

Let's go with your idea and stick to golf, NFL, cars and tennis.

#15     Apr 13, 2004
  6. finally the voice of reason!

Peace,
    :)RS

#16     Apr 13, 2004
  7. I finally found out how to use the Ignore button.

Stupid me for ever thinking that there were people on ET with some "class and decency" that were interested in intelligent discussion of the facts or the markets - - - until some lowlife "punk" published my cell phone number on ET.

And people wonder why this website is just a notch above a Yahoo Message Board.

#17     Apr 14, 2004
  8. ElCubano

ElCubano

no, i think u missed the point..im agreeing with ya....peace

#18     Apr 14, 2004
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

So Waggie you are never going to answer the question? Dude, that doesn't look good. It looks like you got caught in a lie which pretty much kills all your credibility on this site. Better find a new alias and quick. Why would you lie about that? I just don't get it.

#19     Apr 14, 2004
  10. Am I suppose to "dignify" your lack of class and dignity with an answer?

That's right Mav.
    You know all about me.
    And you were "there" at the World Trade Center on 911, and I was not, and that is why you are such an authority on whether or not I lost family members on that day.

You are without a doubt the immature "punk" that I thought you were just after you published my cell phone number on ET after finding it in a Cal-Berkeley Alumni Directory. You obviously have no class, and the ET's of the world are ripe playgrounds for the likes of your kind that run around with insecure Egos and a dozen different aliases.

Please excuse me, I have to get back to my positions.
    Some of us actually trade for a living.

#20     Apr 14, 2004