The words most frequently used to describe Obama.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Jun 21, 2013.

1. 'Incompetent' and 'liar' among most frequently used words to describe the president: Pew Research Center
    By Jennifer Harper - The Washington Times June 21, 2013, 11:32AM

One gauge of a president’s favorability is the assorted descriptors the public volunteers to a pollster about the leader of the Free World. The Pew Research Center has tracked the assorted description of President Obama over the years, and has this to say:
    “The survey finds that the one-word impressions people have of Obama have changed a great deal throughout his presidency. Terms like incompetent and liar now are among the most frequently used words to describe Obama. In April 2009, when his job approval was at 63%, these words were rare,” Pew says.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog...-among-most-frequently-used-wo/#ixzz2WuScN3lR

INCOMPETENT AND LIAR.

2. The same words used most frequently to describe his collection of moronic fanboy's on this site.

3. pspr

pspr

I wonder. Could that have anything to do with the fact that he is quite incompetent and he lies all the time on TV right to our faces?

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Kudos to me then, as I am him pegged for exactly the same the first time I heard him speak - in 2008.