the wolf-pak method

Discussion in 'Trading' started by wolf-pak, Mar 26, 2009.

1. wolf-pak

wolf-pak

I decided not to share with the cynics.

They are in love with themselves and willing to put other people's ideas down because they have failed at something.

The love is strong, it holds all their negative biasses together. Not even a magnet can do this.

#21     Mar 26, 2009
  2. wolf-pak

wolf-pak

I have an idea of how to make ET better... Baron should let the thead starter ban people and delete from his own threads...

This would put all the lame guys out and they might actually have to start a thread that has value if they want to say something.

Better yet, since Baron won't do it, someone else should do it and I bet most traders would rather post and read at that site.

#22     Mar 26, 2009
  3. On this board we like new ideas. Stating the obvious is not a clever trick.

#23     Mar 26, 2009
  4. I am not saying your "approach" works or doesn't work, but why do you care so much about convincing the ET world that you are a genius? If you know it works, who cares what others think?
    Seems as though you are looking for approval of some sort.

#24     Mar 26, 2009
  5. wolf-pak

wolf-pak

yawn

ps... I wanted to start a discussion about my method for 2 reasons. Maybe someone can add something of value, and maybe someone can get some value...

so far it's just

"let's bash anyone who claims to offer value".

"first lets say he is on the wrong path with this, we tried that path and couldn't make it work"

"second lets say he's not the first one to do it"

"third lets question his motives for sharing"

and i'll make a prediction here

"fourth lets claim he is Jack Hershey"

and

"fifth lets move on to the next poster who shares something of value".

#25     Mar 26, 2009
  6. nkhoi

nkhoi

at first it seems like a good idea but eventually it will deter others from contributing their ideas.

#26     Mar 26, 2009
  7. He's trying to put a new name on an old formation, that's in no fewer than 1000 books, to disguise the fact he is a piker.

wolf-pak

No, no one is going to give you money to "invest" you geeenus you.

#27     Mar 26, 2009
  8. jim c

jim c

Leave the guy alone and let him go. I want to see what he has to say. If I dont care about a thread I ignore it. Why cant you guys do that? What a bunch of crabby f*cks! jim

#28     Mar 26, 2009
  9. wolf-pak

wolf-pak

Jim, I can take the heckling... I can even heckle back.

Afterall, I was the first one to call em names.

Maybe I can use your advice tho. I will put these guys on ignore, and continue posting about the method.

For those that want to read the thread without filtering thru the guys who can't add value, I'll post everytime I put someone on the ignore list..

Added to the ignore list: KrazyKarl, El Cubano, Maestro, alex.samant, mont1lla, beyondMP, thundergod

To those on the list, I don't hate you, I just don't get value from your posts. You may be ignorant, or arrogant, or just unable to post something valuable.

#29     Mar 26, 2009
  10. SHUT UP JACK HERSHEY!

#30     Mar 26, 2009