the wolf-pak method

Discussion in 'Trading' started by wolf-pak, Mar 26, 2009.

1. nkhoi

nkhoi

is it 16 ticks chart?

#11     Mar 26, 2009
  2. got it maestro ;)

however, not to worry, it takes years to understand this, and then some to put into practice... so ... let it be

#12     Mar 26, 2009
  3. wolf-pak

wolf-pak

You are the one that brought the word setup into my thread dumbass.

I am explaining a method of reading price action.

It's not a setup, it's a behavior that can end up looking different every time. Every reversal is characterized by higher highs and higher lows or lower highs and lower lows. My method shows the mechanics of price action (support and resistance, order flow) .

It's a way to accurately measure real support and resistance.

Your post shows that you are either ignorant, or arrogant, or both.

Maybe u scalp level 2 and watch the buyer, maybe u watch the dom, maybe you hear that a big buyer is going to buy.... good for you. You are trading order flow. What I am saying is that there is a way to detect orderflow from the chart. Unfortunately, your past failures at doing precisely that have given you a bias and lets you be comfortable telling others that it only leads to failure.

#13     Mar 26, 2009
  4. It's the old floor traders method.. putting your name to it is virtually plagarism :p

#14     Mar 26, 2009
  5. wolf-pak

wolf-pak

meanwhile the thread got derailed by a bunch of other people who shared your failure.

I post a gem, pure price action reading, and a bunch of guys decide to derail it with technical analysis doesn't work.

Do you see an indicator? Did I name this as a pattern or setup? No, I called it an approach, a method.

Classic ET bs, if anyone wants to know more about it, they can PM me.

I will take the group discussion somewhere else.

#15     Mar 26, 2009
  6. I love this.

the price goes up or it goes down, it doesn't do calculus or heiroglyphics. it breaks levels and fails to do so. place stops accordingly.

#16     Mar 26, 2009
  7. to the OP:

be well

maybe someday i'll show you a year's worth of your method applied on the EUR, with some momentum based adjustments, that led me to ... pretty much nothing. (hysterical winning periods when markets were volatile and long worn out periods of losses when markets were sideways).... your money management will save you, but psychologically, it's a failure... going in at work for a week and coming out unpaid ... that's a no no...

#17     Mar 26, 2009
  8. jim c

jim c

Just continue please. Lets see what the method can do. jim

#18     Mar 26, 2009
  9. Calm down.. it's old as the hills :p

#19     Mar 26, 2009
  10. monti1a

monti1a

I'm a little confused. If you have an edge that works, why share it here on ET?!?!? Trading is a zero-sum game. You should be out to take money from other traders instead of sharing your edge.

Unless, it doesn't work :D

#20     Mar 26, 2009