The Winning Edge 2

Discussion in 'Journals' started by RC-trader, Sep 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prevail

Prevail Guest

So Rickey has no involvement in this site?

Are you saying performance would be higher with lower commissions?

Why would Rickey let someone else use the name of his trading system that is commercially available for their own trading service?

Tell you what mr. rc police, I'll give him what I made last month, 730k, for the answer, would that make you happy?

#41     Oct 4, 2005
  2. His web site looks exactly like Rickey Cheung's web site. I wonder if he had permission to copy it?

#42     Oct 4, 2005
  3. Hi

I made Mr rickey's website.
    after I made, he have changed a bit.
    first it was almost same.
    ES = 1231.00...... but not bad.
    I hope to win.

Good night.

#43     Oct 4, 2005
  4. mujoh

mujoh

Sorry protrader-2k5,

I am neither a student of RC nor a student of Rickey. I am just a subscriber of his chatroom with NO affiliations to the moderator. I just want to share my experience with this chatroom, nothing more. If you don't like it, ok.

Prevail,

don't you agree that the lower the commission is the higher the profit will be?
    As I know RC is not using any RC-Systems for his trades in his chatroom. But as I remember he explains his trading style on his homepage somewhere on his performance page. Please do a research.

#44     Oct 4, 2005
  5. Long at 1234 at the high of the day? Look at the 5-minute chart. Rising wedge and when it broke out I shorted E-mini at 1232.50. Pretty bearish indications not a good day to go long. Maybe will turn around for ya.

If you are gonna day-trade E-minis, you need live 1-minute, 5-minute and 15-minute charts.

Phil

#45     Oct 4, 2005
  6. EPrado

EPrado

Long at 1234 eh?

EP currently at 1226.......looks like they blasted through your stop...I guess this was your first post of a trade BEFORE extiting...buying the high of the day kinda sucks huh....I thought trading Ep's was sooooooooooooooooo easy....keep psoting your trades uopn entry....you might be a great fade...

#46     Oct 4, 2005

7. Not exactly selling bentley's eh? Give him space, we all need to earn a living somehow.

I liked a short into 1235 ESZ5 knowing that crude bids would firm up by end of day.

Coach has a good point as well and a decent trade right about now.

#47     Oct 4, 2005
  8. Well I scalp daily so I took a point and closed and then shorted again at 1227.75 and took a point. Of course holding the original short at 1232.50 would have been nice lol. But hey I like my drive-by point scalps ;)

Phil

#48     Oct 4, 2005
  9. EPrado

EPrado

More like used beat up station wagons....hey...the guy blabbed about how great he is...he put on a bad trade (buying the high in a range bound mkt is nuts)....I am just commenting on it...LOL...dont mean to offend anyone

What I saw was Cl down 2.15...Sp only up 2 points..not good for the SP longs.....going long at that point IMO was nuts....like you said....if Cl was to bid up, sp's would get clipped...and they did...

nice call by you guys..

#49     Oct 4, 2005
  10. Prevail

Prevail Guest

Absolutely, I'm just trying to figure out what you are saying.
    If I were rickey and someone else was using my name I'm don't think I would allow that.
    There is no way to define trend without looking backwards. Yet, this is what RC is stating. Looks like the "true trend" filter was incorrect today.

#50     Oct 4, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.