The Winning Edge 2

Discussion in 'Journals' started by RC-trader, Sep 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I guess nobody was around last year when RC started posting his "real time" trades. Maybe you guys want to do a search on how that experiment went.

#11     Sep 29, 2005
  2. He was shutting his room down about a month ago because of the crappy performance, but he's back.

Doesn't take too many suckers at $1k/month.

#12     Sep 29, 2005
  3. I just had a look at his 'losing edge part I'.
    You gotta be kidding me.

#13     Sep 29, 2005
  4. mujoh

mujoh

Hey guys be fair. Let's discuss some things:

1.)
    Do you really expect that the alerts will be posted in real time for free when his customers have to pay for it?

2.)
    I am a customer for some months now and I can confirm the signal today. My entry was 1219.25 (0.25 slippage, as I was not fast enough and I closed at 1231.25 (12 pts).

3.)
    You say that his performance was bad since his last thread. Guys can't you calculate? He made around 11,000 per ES from November 04 to now. How many of you have the same performance?

4.)
    The chatroom was 'officially' closed due to the lack of participation in the summer months not due to the performance. The drawdown during this months never exceeded 2,000 USD per ES.

I can understand that people are skeptical about such threads. But be fair in you assessment of his performance. Off course there are some loosing days but how many of you don't have them?

So let's discuss things seriously in the future.

:cool:

#14     Sep 29, 2005
  5. mujoh and RC speak the same language. Interesting.

#15     Sep 29, 2005
  6. Magna

Magna Administrator

Guys, let's not go too deep into "sinister" conspiratorial connections. Or as Freud once said, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. These 2 guys have entirely different I.P. addresses, and mujoh's is based in Germany, RC's in Japan. So let's enjoy the thread, take it for what it's worth, if you get value out of it that's great, and if not then please move on to another thread. But instead of discussing personalities let's try to keep the discussion on the calls, the results of the trades, and the services being offered. Thanks.

#16     Sep 30, 2005
  7. E-mini S&P500 Futures DayTrading

[​IMG]

Sep 29

Big Big Win, 12.25pt
    This is customer's filled price.

Customer from Trial/EliteTrader got this big winning in first day of joining. He is very lucky.
    In chat room, You will know How does 5% winner trade. in chat room, I do not teach logic, but customer will know part of our strategies. and I give advise about your trading. it has great worth.

Please enjoy winning days with me.

[​IMG]

RC Traders Chat Room
    http://www.rc-traders.com

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

#17     Sep 30, 2005
  8. Why would anyone pay some Rickey Cheung groupie $1k/month for a chat room when they can buy the system from Rickey Cheung himself for $120/month? What am I missing here?

#18     Sep 30, 2005
  9. mujoh

mujoh

Naztrader,

as you can see on Rickey's homepage 120 USD is per contract and you have to trade it through a broker (like Striker) who charge you additional ~20 USD per r/t.

Off course you can license some of Rickey's systems but that also cost you several thousand $ and trading strategy is not the same.

Hope this info helps.

#19     Sep 30, 2005
  10. E-mini S&P500 Futures DayTrading
    [​IMG]

Sep 30 : No trade

Have a nice weekend.
    We have already enough profit.
    there is no need to trade any more.
    Off cource, RC day trading logic show tight range.
    then, no trade is reasonable.
    September is good month.

In this weekend, We will prepare some trial account for elitetrader.
    Please email me.

[​IMG] chatroom@rc-traders.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

#20     Sep 30, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.