The Winning Edge 2

Discussion in 'Journals' started by RC-trader, Sep 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ROFL ....

-A trader that trade 1-2 ES,
    my chat room is too expensive for him.
    he should not join.
    but if you trade 20-50 ES,
    my chat room is quite reasonable price.-

:D

#141     Oct 28, 2005
  2. nkhoi

nkhoi

or find it right here
    http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthrea...e=6&highlight=dmi\[\^\\s\][^\s]*&pagenumber=1

#142     Oct 29, 2005
  3. Hello Everyone,

Here is RC Trader's updated performance numbers from inception-to-YTD (10/30/05).

His performance remains pretty consistent, and any trader using his chat room can now get a good idea of the potential profits that the system will make, its worst losses, and its stop-outs (some good, others frustrating, in the end, they balance out).

Once again, if you can generate about 12 trades per month which make 2.00 pts ES profit after commissions you can pretty much equal his performance.

It's a good place to learn for newbie's (who have a tendency to crash-and-burn) ...

but if you're more experienced and you have a good feel for the elements of a good trading system (positive expectation, good money management, good stop placement, lots of experience - both paper and real money - with market conditions, etc.) you won't really need it.

BTW, the price of the chat room is now $600 per month for anyone who might be interested.

Best regards and good trading,

Jimmy

#143     Oct 30, 2005
  4. Oct was profit month.

This is last message.
    thank you all, see you again.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please visit our website.
    Today is FOMC, off cource, no trade. : )
    http://www.rc-traders.com/

#144     Nov 1, 2005
  5. Hi RC Trader,

Your methodology is great for capturing the days when the S&P does the following movements:

1) a break-out;
    2) failed break-out (reversal down);
    3) breakdown and;
    4) failed breakdown (reversal up)

of previously established ranges.

(yes, I know that isn't how you think of them, and your indicator and methodology doesn't actually call them that, but that is what they are according to classical technical analysis, and it is only on the times that the market does the previously listed moves your system will generate a profit)

But what do you do on the narrow range days in your chat room? Do you talk about RC theory? (which has pretty much been summarized).

Trader psychology? (just relax and take the trades as they come up).

Stop placement? (with a good entry method, actually, 2.00 pts ES is perfectly fine).

Stop movement? (seeing as how we're looking for the big range movements, you have to give the trade room to work, but anytime you get 3 or 4 pts ES of profit, just move your stop to breakeven +1 or +2 ticks).

Just curious.

Later,

JimmyJam

BTW, for anyone who thinks I'm knocking'em, I'm not. As I've stated before, I think the system is great for newbie's who can trade large, and it's taken me 2 years (while working the night-shift) of watching, and studying, purchasing systems, keeping diligent records and about $10,000 (either spent on books and systems, or losses to the market *drawdown*) to understand what I'm looking at ...

Best O'Luck All

#145     Nov 9, 2005
  6. Hi

In chat room,
    Almost time, I do not talk at ALL.
    I just post trading signal only.
    Do you want to listen my no worth story with paying money ??
    I do not think so,
    I bring customer winning trade, this is worth of my chat room.
    then, I do not talk with customer.

but sometime, we talk about culture and Market direction.

if you have any question, please email me.

thanks.

#146     Nov 9, 2005
  7. Magna

Magna Administrator

RC-trader is no longer a sponsor and this journal is closed.

#147     Nov 9, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.