The Wicked Hate the Word of God

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jul 20, 2009.

1. When people get confronted by the truth, they either accept it or they go postal! This girl in this video (who at one point claims to have a relationship with Jesus) looks near demon possessed and scares even me!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/11CmWjo1Vws&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/11CmWjo1Vws&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fXok_xKnORg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fXok_xKnORg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

3. dcvtss

dcvtss

You mean the word of god as spoken through his son (supposedly) in aramaic, written down 50 to 100 years later in greek, cherry picked in the council of nicea, translated to old english, translated to modern english, then interpreted by this jackass on the street? You sure nothing got lost in the translation?

4. So stupid. 2 people with different gods.

5. the young lady looks heavily medicated.

what is laughable is how people get all bent out of shape over
    street preachers.

6. Eight

Eight

Idiot.. they found Isaiah in the Dead Sea Scrolls from thousands of years ago. One word was in question as being different from the modern translations, one little word, and it was not involved in anything pivotal... You can get "The Message", an easy to read, very well done version of the Bible and learn tremendous things any day you want to, start with Proverbs, read it over and over, there is a chapter for every day of the month, just read that chapter every day that you think about it... Genesis tells who all the different people's of the earth are and lots more, you can read it and look around and then try to tell us how things got lost in translation, LOL... Revelation tells the story of the Anti-Christ and the New World Order starting 1700 years ago and going a little ways into our immediate future... Think that's worth a read?

7. stu

stu

No. There are far far better reads.

8. achilles28

achilles28

Both sides were obviously inflammatory and wanted a fight.

9. Wallet

Wallet

John 15:18-25

"If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first.

If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.

Remember the words I spoke to you: 'No servant is greater than his master.' If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also.

They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the One who sent me.

If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin. Now, however, they have no excuse for their sin.

He who hates me hates my Father as well.

If I had not done among them what no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. But now they have seen these miracles, and yet they have hated both me and my Father.

But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: 'They hated me without reason.'

Romans 1: 19-32

For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities-his eternal power and divine nature-have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.

For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.

Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.

Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.

They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator-who is forever praised. Amen.

Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.

Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done.

They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; they are senseless, faithless, heartless, ruthless.

Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

10. this truth?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cK3Ry_icJo

#10     Jul 21, 2009