the why behind the illinois college shooting

Discussion in 'Politics' started by thesharpone, Feb 15, 2008.

1. maxpi

maxpi

I'm not wasting time thinking about dead folk either really..

I hate these bleeding heart people that want us to be so worrying and grieving and sensitive about complete strangers... When a black crack whore hits me up for money in a parking lot I am supposed to be so very sorry for her plight, truth is, I don't care that much. Likely she loves extorting me with race politics via the political system, really is bigoted against whites, has sucked the welfare system dry and now she's out of crack money... how is that supposed to be my problem??

This university professor works in an environment where nobody is allowed or encouraged at least, to protect themselves against violent attacks, he plays king of the intellectual hill by supporting a world view that likely would not exist were it not for public funding and he got blown out of the saddle... whatever...

#31     Feb 15, 2008
  2. that is fucking sad :(

#32     Feb 15, 2008
  3. #33     Feb 15, 2008
  4. DerekD

DerekD

LOL @ Alexis I for jumping on this one.

The only thing I agree with is that yes, the gun control advocates are "licking their chops." They always do after any incident.

I don't know what can realistically be done to quell the frequency of such incidents in this country.

Any ideas?

#34     Feb 15, 2008
  5. You just don't get it.

The reason for the Second Amendment is to keep the government in check. Even though I don't own a gun, I know one thing. The day that this country imposes 100% gun control, it's time to get the f**k outta here.

The FACTS speak for themselves. Austrialia's gun control legislation had the opposite effects. These school shootings only happen in states where there are gun control laws.

It does not take a genius to connect the dots. Criminals & psychopaths seek out those with the least resistance, not the other way around. Meanwhile Big Brother is salivating at the opportunity these events provide. And the sheep are falling in line, failing more & more to use critical thinking.

#35     Feb 15, 2008
  6. Imo, nothing can be done. This has become a dark side of our society we'll have to live with.

Just yakking here, but I see this as a result too much undeserved wealth, lifestyle and having opinions that lack authenticity of intellect or of the poor, everywhere. A basic home grown defective bourgeoisie class.

#36     Feb 15, 2008
  7. The day that this country imposes 100% gun control, it's time to get the f**k outta here

--------------------------------------------

That's for sure the time we need to get a gun, or have a friend with a gun.

#37     Feb 15, 2008
  8. DerekD

DerekD

I have mine. But it's a tough keep living in NY state.

I don't anticipate that in my lifetime, private firearm ownership will be abolished. But I do anticipate increasing barriers to ownership. For instance, in NY state, depending on county, it's relatively difficult to obtain a handgun permit as compared to other states. Lots of hoops to jump through. Rifles though, no real problem. But every year there's new legislation propossed up in Albany which attempts to further restrict ownership. Luckily, none has passed.

One such bill was to require ballistic fingerprinting of your firearms.

#38     Feb 15, 2008
  9. Whereas the gun lobbies are quick to wave the flag.

No doubt the NRA awaits the day that every school will finally have an ammo kiosk, painted red, white and blue, of course. For the good of the children, you understand.

#39     Feb 15, 2008
  10. wait wait, I've got it...the shooter was simply tired of his "Freedoms" . lol

#40     Feb 15, 2008