the why behind the illinois college shooting

Discussion in 'Politics' started by thesharpone, Feb 15, 2008.

1. maxpi

maxpi

I gave up being sensitive, if the prof got wasted so what? I didn't know him... we hear these stories all day every day about how somebody got wasted, after awhile you say "fuck 'em, some people got wasted today, I wonder if they were my kind or not" and you adapt by making jokes out of it..

#21     Feb 15, 2008
  2. man, i don't ever want to get where you're at

#22     Feb 15, 2008
  3. Sounds to me like you're having a bad hair day.

#23     Feb 15, 2008
  4. If this prick is old enough to have a college aged daughter, and still has enough hair left to "have a bad hair day" then it is irrefutable proof that there is indeed, no God!

#24     Feb 15, 2008
  5. LOL :D

and, yes, there is no god, good call

#25     Feb 15, 2008
  6. Like how someone would make sick jokes about your loved ones? What is wrong with you???

#26     Feb 15, 2008

7. is too, is too!

[​IMG]

#27     Feb 15, 2008
  8. so you call that fun, i always thought that was just childish shit we did as teenagers

when i got over all that crap i got married when i was 19

fucking women, it is nothing really fun, it is only pleasure, pleasure is not necessarily fun, most times it is only a carnal desire that needs to be fulfilled, period

i had a teacher that used to say, when you are a child it is about eating, candy and shit, when you are a teen it is sex, girls and fuck, after that it is all about power

#28     Feb 15, 2008
  9. ya there is

and i love him

only if he makes me the God of the next universe

#29     Feb 15, 2008
  10. Look at the casket and say "Glad it's not me."

#30     Feb 15, 2008