The whole world should learn

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

I apologize, I wish I had said "this is beneath contempt", instead of "you".

#41     Feb 5, 2011
  2. pspr

pspr

After reading this thread, Sameeh, it is obvious that you hate Israel and The United States of America. As long as the Arab people allow hate to consume them there will be no lasting peace and they will only find repression and suffering. Give up the hate or suffer forever.

#42     Feb 5, 2011
  3. Eight

Eight

Stunning argument! What assumptions followed by such brilliant logic! oh wait... why don't you just program a function key to spew out "Death to the Infidels" every so often?

#43     Feb 5, 2011
  4. Actually the "zionist state" made peace with Egypt, gave up a huge amount of land (the entire Sinai) for a piece of paper, has always honored its commitments and has only one hope now that whoever prevails in Egypt would honor the peace treaty signed between two states 30 years ago.

It's scum like you who considers Israel an enemy, who declares that Israel is the enemy of the entire arab world and who openly dreams that hostilities between Israel and Egypt would resume. Unfortunately I can't even blame you for that, you're a typical product of uneducated, ignorant, perpetually angry close-minded arab street. You're doing an amazing job showing its true colors.

#44     Feb 5, 2011
  5. Sheesh this thread got off topic. So anyways, how'd all the water get in the street?

#45     Feb 5, 2011
  6. Yeah you are right! I mean, why would a criminal parasite like you be my enemy? I mean, you only ethnically cleansed a whole population, raised off the face of the earth 500 towns and villages to kill any attempt of us demanding our homeland back, carried 70+ massacres against us, sent, and still send, packs of rabid settlers to steal our land, burn our farms and business and kill our children, still ethnically cleansing our people from Jerusalem and the West Bank by demolishing their homes and properties, starving a total population made out of 1.5 million civilians in Gaza, destroyed Iraq by lying to the American people, helped dictatorship regimes throughout the region and continue to spread hate, racism and Islamophobia throughout the Western world in an attempt to have them wage, yet again, other wars so that you will guarantee your military dominance. After all of that, why in gods name would I consider you as my enemy? Silly me.

#46     Feb 5, 2011
  7. Beleive it or not, crowd control water hoses.

#47     Feb 5, 2011
  8. The average Israeli person doesn't hate you and has no desire to fight you.

#48     Feb 6, 2011
  9. Thank you for kissing me after you've fucked me Rearden.

#49     Feb 6, 2011
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

[​IMG]

#50     Feb 6, 2011