The white race

Discussion in 'Politics' started by lilduckling, Jul 26, 2008.

1. HUH??? :confused: :confused:

#51     Jul 31, 2008
  2. The entire history of Israel for one, or rather you redesign the history of those you consider Israels enemy, in order to make Israel look better. And you claim that because of genetics showing that ancient ancestors of modern Jews once where in the land, they have a right to remove those who where there for the last thousands of years and still lived there. That's racial supremacism. You think the blood flowing in peoples veins gives them certain rights. It doesn't.

My grandfather fought the Nazis fiercely, and so would I if anyone tried to enforce that sort of ideology on my country. You know well that ideologically, apart from who is what, you are far closer to Hitler than me. You're the one who claims certain peoples have certain rights because of their genetics.

First of all, the historians and geneticists are all on my side, as I documented in the other thread. That includes the Jewish ones. And second, I have no history of suppressing Jews, I didn't participate in the Holocaust and I certainly would never support any such thing. So why you keep trying to ride my non-existing guilt, I cannot understand. In my book, you have to take responsibility for what you say and do no matter what blood flows in your veins.

The message of my post was that you're untrustworthy and that he is wrong. Not everything is black and white, one can be opposed to your racial supremacism without supporting any of your enemies.

#53     Jul 31, 2008
  3. The nature looks kind of like Faroe Islands, but the pale blue ocean and white houses screams Mediterranean, so my guess is some Greek island. Though I can't recall any islands with grass that green, the second and fifth pictures looks very much like Norway.

#54     Jul 31, 2008
  4. well its not Norway, because that would make me Celtic, as i said im mediterranean...... well.... kinda

#56     Jul 31, 2008
  5. no one guessed correctly yet.

its not that hard to figure out if someone is clever at looking at the clues.:)

#57     Jul 31, 2008
  6. Allot of clues, yes, but they're all so vague.

* Beautiful nature
    * Green grass
    * Palm-like trees, farms on mountains
    * White houses with orange roofs
    * White humans
    * Christianity, probably Catholic
    * The year 1432 means something

I can't access the image03.webshots.com-pictures, so if there are any good clues there, I'm missing out. Allot of places in and around the Mediterranean fits these clues.

My bet would be Azores islands, Portugal. The nature seems spot on, lots of farms, lots of green grass, the buildings are the right style, people are Portuguese, meaning white and mostly Roman Catholic, and the islands were discovered by Gonzalo Cabral in 1432. Oh, and lots of cows. If it's NOT Azores islands, I'm all out :) Could be Madeira, but 1432 doesn't mean anything there.

#58     Jul 31, 2008
  7. jem

jem

one of those photos is a photo called reflections of the azores.

I recognized it from.... putting my cursor on the photo.

#59     Jul 31, 2008
  8. Croatia?

#60     Jul 31, 2008