The white race

Discussion in 'Politics' started by lilduckling, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Celtics were not a super power at the time of the height of the Roman Empire. (200BC - 200AD)

Only until around 800AD did the Celtics began their empire. They were able to sack Rome in 450AD because the Roman had spread out so thin over the globe, and most importantly, were not prepared for an invasion. It never dawned on them that their capital city could EVER be invaded..... they were completely taken by surprise.

To boot, the "barbarians" just messed up the place, took the loot.... and left, didnt stick around.

As far as Attila the Hun, he was indeed one of the 3 people in history to almost take over the entire known world.

#41     Jul 28, 2008
  2. jem

jem

hence the joke - why did God make scotch.

answer:
    so the irish do not take over the world.

#42     Jul 29, 2008
  3. This is tricky to talk about because societies "arrived" at different times throughout history.

The above was an exaggerated example ... as in comparison to the Romans at around 100BC.

I am 100% mediterranean white, ...... and i agree with what you say

#43     Jul 29, 2008
  4. dcvtss

dcvtss

Celts were at their largest geographical distribution ~300BC, covering most of western and central Europe and the Iberian, though they were never an empire in the Roman sense of the word. More like separate kingdoms/tribes linked by common language elements and culture.

As to comparisons between "mediterranean" whites and "nordic" whites, keep in mind that the people of the ancient Italian peninsula did not necessarily look the same as the people inhabiting that region today. The southern european look of today found in Spain, southern Italy and the Balkans is the result of more recent history involving North African and Turkish Islamic conquests and the resulting admixture of genetics.

#44     Jul 30, 2008
  5. Hmm, a lot of "history" seems too simplistic, really. Not every conquest involves an army, indeed the history (and subsequent lack of history ) of Carthage, a superpower/city, trading all over the mediteranean, greeks, Phoenicians, must have produced a remarkable melting pot a long time prior to the respected (such as they are) roman historians.

Particularly, given they were often trading slaves alongside other goods-even the vandal migrations to northern africa, during the roman epoch, in fact produced incredible cultural artifacts and influence.

Speaking of roman sens of words, (or latin) wasnt it Julius Ceasar who first coined the basis of the modern word "celt"? He , quite literally, wrote the book on it.

There isn't that much ambiguation as to what he meant though, clearly he differentiated most germanic tribes from more eastern tribes, he seems to speak, basically, of the tribes roughly encompassing modern france to the Pyrenees, and roughly following or overlapping on the other side, perhaps the danube or there-abouts, and possibly the british isles.

I should read Ceasar's accounts again, but im not certain he included much of iberia in his appraisal of celtic territory, per se. But, he's the go-to guy, Vercingetorix's fortress was freaking huge, its easy to think of asterix and obelix with simple wooden ramparts, a druid and some magic potion, but not the case.

Post Caesar (julius), is their any evidence, white slave traders on the volga were actually called, or known as celts?

Lets face it-Rome, greece, persia, even egypt after the glyphs were eventually translated, these empires we think of as all conquering, , exist entirely on their written records, and the fact that many worthy adversaries did not have, or had evidence destroyed, of their written culture-where it existed, leads back to the amazing modern archeology available, to back up proofs.

The classic examples of course, being Hammurabi, or the Etruscans -not much writing, but plenty of evidence of advanced civilisation.

#45     Jul 30, 2008

6. Recent ground breaking research shows "members of the "I" genetic haplotype of Y-DNA" were Anally conceived?!:confused:

This Momo/dodo/person/ and his numerious other aliases suffers from a severe case of inferiority complex.

momo/dodo will be next be informing us how "greater than 100%" of noble price winners are jewish.

Delusional idiot. Definitely a member of the 25th percentile group. Must be the result of anal conception.

I'm sure in your delusional mind, the Scandinavians living inside of mud huts were more advanced than the Romans living in marble palaces with running water.

#46     Jul 30, 2008
  7. Nice troll, but your retarded, he did not suggest any such thing.You made it up, and are nitpicking.

#47     Jul 30, 2008
  8. Who are you, Moto/popo's lawyer? Mobo/Fofo is designing history as it best fits his own ethnic ancestry, and he's completely incapable of documenting anything he says. He said himself that As someone with both scandinavian and eastern "mediterranean" (jewish) genetic ancestry, [he] think [he] can add something here..., as if having a given ethnicity gives him some sort of upper hand when discussing history and ethnicity objectively. When proven wrong however, he simply avoids answering. Take this thread where he pours out bullshit on bullshit without documenting anything, and then ignores it all when confronted with facts: http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1997678#post1997678

As for Nordics or Celts being the creators of civilization and laying the foundation for other advanced civilizations, it is something claimed mostly by Nordicists and White Supremacists. When looking at the actual archeological and historical evidence, it is easy to see these claims does not hold water. What evidence do we have, the Stonehenge and the Star Disc? Is that in any way comparable to the Pyramids, the Sphinx, the Monastery of Petra, the Colosseum of Rome, the Parthenon of Greece? Although both Norsemen and Celts did have their distinct culture from early times, they where nowhere near as advanced as Mediterranean civilizations in southern Europe (Greek, Rome), northern Africa (Egypt, Carthage) and the Middle East (Mesopotamia, Babylonia, Phoenicia, Assyria, Persia). In comparison, one could say they where barbarians. And I'm saying this as a Scandinavian myself, I would never trash my own ancestry, but unlike Mono/koko, I prefer to stick to the facts rather than designing my history.

#48     Jul 30, 2008
  9. this is turning out to be a very educational thread :)

#49     Jul 30, 2008
  10. pattersb2

pattersb2 Guest

does being "white" mean anything to a Spaniard, a North African, a Mongolian? Or do they consider themselves Spanish, North African, Mongolian?

It only seems to matter in a "multi-cultural" society... where you're either black or white or purple, yellow, or one of the other feel good colors ...

Expect these definitions to be revised once reparations are enacted.

#50     Jul 30, 2008