The white race

Discussion in 'Politics' started by lilduckling, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Nice to hear from you wetback boy. Crossing the river or hitching a ride on a makeshift barrels so that you could end up settling in wherever you are does not necessarily qualify you as 'white supremacist' material you know. The first look at your mother with her dirty tight tank top, her big belly and her skinny legs would give you away.

On a separate note; you are all forgetting that if it was not for the civilizations east and south of the Mediterranean sea, mr. 'wetback' in here and the rest would've still been skinning each other.

Before you were able to orally communicate with each other, these civilizations had their own written languages, their own cities, their cultivated farms, their own shipping vessels, their own organized market place, their own colanders and armies.

#21     Jul 28, 2008
  2. And if it was not for the navigation advancements of the Arabs, you would've been stuck in that small pond dude.

Everyone knows that you would've still been a back warded savage if it was not for the wealth of information and education you gained from the Arabs, including sending your sons to Arabic universities and schools.

#22     Jul 28, 2008
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

let's not forget about their advancements in terrorism??

#23     Jul 28, 2008
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

I came over on the "Satana"...a 60 ft speedboat...:D

#24     Jul 28, 2008
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

fast forward to 2008 and you rock thowing sand negriods are still stuck in the 1400's

#25     Jul 28, 2008
  6. I am sure you meant Cortez. I couldn't agree more. Amigo, the worst savage nation this humanity ever witnessed was yours. Arabs pale in comparison to your blood thirst. how did you manage to kill so many Americas natives in such a short time is beyond my comprehension. and when you ran out of people to kill and rape, you focused your attention to South East Asia where you once again genocided complete populations.

But I have to give it to you. You made sure to convert the poor natives to Catholicism before slitting the throats of every man woman and child.

http://www.essayexpress.com/essay/004280.html

#26     Jul 28, 2008
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

my bad Habeebi...didn't mean to get your turban up in a bunch. :D

#27     Jul 28, 2008
  8. This is true.

The Arabs at one time were great inventors.

But once Islam took over the region......

What have y'all done again????????

#28     Jul 28, 2008
  9. I do not know if you've bothered to look behind you while you were crossing the river with your grandma on your back but what you have left behind you wetback cabrón is not exactly Scandinavia. Now go pick some tomatos for me amigo.

#29     Jul 28, 2008
  10. This sounds like a long lost poster...

Wally's back????

#30     Jul 28, 2008