The Whiniest President Ever

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mercor, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Yannis

Yannis

Great Math Quiz

Just a very short, simple little math calculation you can do in your head. I was amazed at how this accurately identified my favorite movie. I was surprised how this worked. Be honest and don't look at the movie list till you have done the math!
    Try this test and find out what movie is your favorite. This amazing math quiz can likely predict which of 18 films you would enjoy the most. Don't ask me how, but it really works!

Movie Test:
    Pick a number from 1-9.
    Multiply by 3.
    Add 3.
    Multiply by 3 again.
    Now add the two digits together to find your predicted favorite movie in the list of 18 movies below.

Movie List:

1. Gone With The Wind
    2. E.T.
    3. Beverly Hills Cop
    4. Star Wars
    5. Forrest Gump
    6. The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
    7. Jaws
    8. Grease
    9. The Defeat of Obama in 2012
    10. Casablanca
    11. Jurassic Park
    12. Shrek
    13. Pirates of the Caribbean
    14. Titanic
    15. Raiders Of The Lost Ark
    16. Home Alone
    17. Mrs. Doubtfire
    18. Toy Story

Have a Great Day!

:) :) :)

#11     Mar 16, 2011
  2. It is much harder to be the Chinese President. An American president spends 50% of the time verbally whacking the opposition, another 25% is spent on holidays, on their ranch, beer summits or march madness. In China, the president has to oversee construction of the 2 new aircraft carriers, managing economic growth expectations for 1.4 billion people, constructing high speed rails, world's longest bridge, quelling revolts in Tibet and Xinjiang, monitoring Taiwan, fulfilling their energy needs from Africa,etc.

They have no time for beer summits.

#12     Mar 17, 2011
  3. Yannis

Yannis

According to the New York Times, Obama has been telling aides that it’d be easier to be president of China. No one hangs on Hu Jintao’s every word, or expects global leadership from a grasping, one-party state that has never been a beacon to the world.

All he means, imo, is that, deep down, he's a dictator wannabe... :(

#13     Mar 17, 2011
  4. ABSOFRICKIN'LUTELY! LIAR, POSER, FRAUD, WANNABE.. incompetent... handed everything on a silver platter throughout his life because he was a "cute minority"...

And on top of all that... he's a COMMUNIST WHO WANTS TO BRING DOWN AMERICA!

We couldn't have elected a worse jackoff to occupy the WH. (Well, maybe Woodrow Wilson... but he already SCREWED THE US for 2 terms.) :mad: :mad:

#14     Mar 17, 2011