The Weiner Is Toast

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

No shit, over two years into it and your buddy Dumbo hasn't even started. In fact he's mostly continued the same policies, only exponentially.

#31     Jun 7, 2011
  2. Dumbo, really Lucrum you can do much better than that. I don't know what's happening to you but here lately you've been pretty damn witty. Don't slide into the libturd, Dumbo etc. junior high speak most righties use, you've been on a roll with your wit and humor, keep it up.

#32     Jun 7, 2011
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

Sad isn't it? It's looking once again like the repubs cannot brign forth a candidate with ANY balls, which is imo what America is looking for. With that, I'm afraid we'll be stuck with Odumba.:mad:

I really like Ron Paul, but he's wasting his time again as America isn't going to vote for his as they are as you stated, sheeple. So sad to see this once great Country on it's knees like this.:(

#33     Jun 7, 2011
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Oh, they can indeed. Trump's got balls, for example. The problem is repub ideas--Americans want better.

#34     Jun 7, 2011
  5. jem

jem

what is sad is that disgraces like weiner and frank can get re elected by democrats.

#35     Jun 7, 2011
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

I know I'll get blasted for this, but I was crushed when Trump pulled his hat out of the 2012 race. He had a MASSIVE chance vs. my favorite candidate Ron Paul, and I would have voted for Trump without question.

All I want is an Independent-minded, no b.s, common sense guy with balls running this Country. Sadly, doesn't look like I'm going to get my wish in 2012.:(

#36     Jun 7, 2011
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

SO TRUE! Blows my mind that people are so absolutely ignorant that they would vote for these scumbags. I've been saying this for several years, and stick by it: I really don't think people are smart enough these days to be allowed to vote anymore, and that's sad as I want what our Founding Fathers wanted for this Country.

I hate to go against what our Founding Fathers would have wanted such as all Men being able to vote, but what our Founding Fathers had back then was common sense, and people with common sense all around them. Today, I'm surprised if the average Dumbocrat voter can get up in the morning, take a squirt, and tie their shoes without wanting someone from the government to come over and do it for them.

#37     Jun 7, 2011
  8. Max E.

Max E.

Dont forget about that tax cheat charlie wrangel who ended up getting like 75% of the vote last time around, right after he was busted cheating on his taxes.

#38     Jun 7, 2011
  9. Max E.

Max E.

Here is the racy photo of one of the chicks that Weiner flushed his career down the toilet for.(no pun intended)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#39     Jun 7, 2011
  10. jem

jem

actually the founding fathers... set up a govt in which the people with property got to vote... and the senate was elected by elected representatives not the people.

The "progressive" woodrow wilson screwed us... in to this mess... in which lobbyist had a chance to become very powerful.

from wikipedia...

The Senate underwent several significant changes during the presidency of Woodrow Wilson, the most profound of which was the ratification of the 17th Amendment in 1913, which provided for election of senators by popular vote rather than appointment by the state legislatures.
    Another change that occurred during the presidency of Woodrow Wilson was the limitation of the filibuster through the closure vote. The filibuster was first used in the early Republic, but was seldom seen during most of the 19th century. It was limited as a response to the filibuster of the arming of merchant ships in World War I. At that time, the public, the House, the great majority of the Senate, and the president wanted merchant ships armed, but less than 20 Senators, led by William Jennings Bryan fought to keep US ships unarmed. Wilson denounced the group as a "group of willful men".

#40     Jun 7, 2011