The Weiner Is Toast

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jun 6, 2011.

1. wjk

wjk

I'd be curious to hear from any Libs on the issue of resignation regarding this failure of ethics. Should he go? It is a certainty the left would call for it if he was a Republican.

He not only lied about the hacking, but he allowed others to be attacked and smeared as a result of his lies. He is unfit for public service, IMO.

#11     Jun 6, 2011
  2. BSAM

BSAM

Seems to me like he fits right in. Do any of those thugs have the right character?

#12     Jun 6, 2011
  3. BSAM

BSAM

Do any of you frankly believe that Weiner has acted like a brat?

#13     Jun 6, 2011
  4. Well Anthony, had a repub played this little stunt you'd be ranting and raving, demanding resignation, and anyone with an ounce of intellectual honesty knows that for a fact. I don't agree with all of his positions, but I do like his kiss my ass attitude. However, what's good for the goose...time to resign Anthony.

#14     Jun 6, 2011
  5. Cotton

Cotton

He acted like some Republicans, and as such, should be driven from office as have said Republicans. Treat them the same.

#15     Jun 6, 2011
  6. I doubt that it will happen. The Repubs were driven out by members of their own party. I doubt the Dems will do the same. Most them will be high-fiving Weiner in the cloak room.

#16     Jun 6, 2011
  7. wjk

wjk

The congressman should be forced from office with all benefits and future monetary gains that come with his position removed or blocked by law, as should all politicians from all parties who conduct such activities. “I’m so sorry about everything, but I’m not stepping down.” What a fucking joke. Cartoon material. That apology doesn’t mean shit. This country’s politicians (and many others in high positions on Wall Street and in business for that matter) are in dire need of real accountability.

Accountability for our elected officials should come from the voting booth, but unfortunately too many are ignorant, misinformed by a politically owned media, or just so happy with their tax free status or other entitlements that they don’t want to rock the boat. Many just couldn’t care less one way or the other.

What a tragic comedy this has become. Not just Weiner, but the state of the nation.

#17     Jun 6, 2011
  8. BSAM

BSAM

I refer you to "Animal Farm"---George Orwell.

#18     Jun 6, 2011
  9. Weiner is SUCH A DICK! (Haha, pun intended)

Everybody understands this now, but it was obvious long ago...

#19     Jun 6, 2011
  10. How happy is Arnold now.

Arnold probably thinking...
    That stupid d*ck took the spotlight off of me. I'd like to say thank you, Weiner

#20     Jun 6, 2011