The Weiner Is Toast

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jun 6, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

A new woman has come forward with what she claims are photographs, chats, and emails with Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-NY). These appear to undermine severely Rep. Weiner’s explanations that he was the victim of a “prank” or a “hack.”

The detailed new information suggests that the Brooklyn- and Queens-based representative and the young woman in question were involved in an online, consensual relationship involving the mutual exchange of intimate photographs.

http://biggovernment.com/abreitbart...-communications-with-beleaguered-congressman/

2. Weiner the Wanker. All those accusing him of wrongdoing are such hyppocrites. Anything for a hot media story right?

3. LEAPup

LEAPup

No worries. He's a liberal Dumbocrat, and they get to pull whatever kind of shit they want and get away with it. I'm sure he lied like hell, but again, he's a Dumbocrat, so he will be fine. If he was a Rebup, he would be stepping down at this point over pressure from his gop peers.

The only good thing to come out of this will be the late night shows making phallic jokes. Lol!:D

4. pspr

pspr

5. Ricter

Ricter

The women too? Do you have video proof?

6. I referring to the men.I cant recall any female sex scandals except maybe Hilary and Vince Foster

The way most female politicians look I wouldn't want to see any video.I would make an exception for Palin though :D

7. pspr

pspr

The weiner speaks! Admits everything but won't resign.

The longer he remains in the toaster the darker he is going to get.

If you have any dignity, weiner, RESIGN TODAY! You don't have the character to remain in the U.S. House of Representatives.

And, besides - you are one stupid weiner.

8. Cotton

Cotton

Congressman Anthony Weiner: "Yes, it's my wiener. I sent it."

What a douche-bag.

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

If he had any dignity he wouldn't have sent pics of his Weiner to begin with.

#10     Jun 6, 2011