The Wedge Strategy For A Return to the Dark Ages

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 2cents, Nov 18, 2006.

1. jem

jem

Lets just say you are a shithead and agree ok.

I am not zzz and you were willfully ignorant of the point teleologist was making until your second to last post.

#41     Nov 28, 2006
  2. How very Christian of you.

#42     Nov 28, 2006
  3. #43     Nov 28, 2006
  4. :p :p :p and where is this quote again bible boy? http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1268469&highlight=farcical#post1268469

"seem"? where? in your mind.. where everything seems "desiiiigned"? haven't seen it personally...

#44     Nov 28, 2006
  5. #45     Nov 28, 2006
  6. jem

jem

is that you the psuedo intellectual fairy.

if you understood anything - you would know I used "seem" because the professors doing the writing do not use absolutes.

Intellectual trading fairies do not worry about being accurate because they only carp. They have no real answers.

#46     Nov 29, 2006
  7. jem

jem

How very clownish of you. Lose an argument bring my religion into it.

You tell me I am zzz muiltple times. I say I am not. You question my integrity, I call you a shithead.

i stand by my statement.

#47     Nov 29, 2006
  8. Prove you're not Z and not sharing your ID with him. If you do, I'll publicly apologize.

Funny that you would use the term "clownish" only moments after Z used a similar reference about me in a different thread.

#48     Nov 29, 2006
  9. Dude, go to page 22 of the 'Intelligent Design is not Creationism' thread. kjent replied to T and Z replied in the first person....

ZZ is Teleologist......

Not Jem...

#49     Nov 29, 2006
  10. Maybe so -- maybe not. Either way, the syntactic similarities of the conversationalists are too close to be dismissed.

#50     Nov 29, 2006