the web site www.dacharts.com (BS or no BS)

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by ChrisMMM, Jan 12, 2007.

1. Someone on here recommended reading the website www.dacharts.com. On there, there is a whole bunch of charts that are saved for educational value. Example of what types of charts are saved are "diamonds", "2B tests", "cup and handles", "wedges".

Seems good, however I have been reading some of the posts and it says that Technial analysis is a bunch of B.S. and has no prediction value. When you guys talk about that are you refering to indicators such as MACD, RSI, and not the chart patterns, or is the chart patterns included the "technical analysis is a scam"?

2. jagui

jagui

You have to make your mind by yourself. Everybody can say TA is not useful or it is the best thing out there.

You have to find what is good for YOU.

I've been on dacharts for several months, and on the associated chat room, and I can say those people are very serious about trading.

3. Alegnus

Alegnus

There's an overwhelming amount of stuff on that site. Try subscribing to their Yahoo discussion group. Lots of good discussions and very helpful people, but do research on your own first. The bline setup is pretty reliable.