The weather is completely random

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Smart Money, Nov 6, 2009.

1. Thank you! I was hoping... Yes, and it never rains. Because if there were rain, it would have already happened by now so there can't be any excess.

#11     Nov 6, 2009
  2. Come on man...no monkey could live that long. Think next time! But if monkeys could live that long, there would be instances where you'd get all of Shakespeare's works except for a single typo and that would be demoralizing because then you'd find yourself in that situation where you're just waiting around some more. Me?...I'd just grab the white-out and keep it all on the Q.T.

#12     Nov 6, 2009
  3. You may not be aware of the degree of wisdom you just spoke. You effectively said that the trend is your friend. And you can make money that way in the markets. Do what has (mostly) been working until it stops working...then figure out what is now (mostly) working again.

#13     Nov 6, 2009
  4. I know a guy who can predict the weather. He can make some good money from it. Tho he doesn't try to predict what the weather like in a day, but he does bet on snow in winter. He got a snowplow and is making money every year up here in Canada.

Why not bet on the obvious and forget about the daily fluctuation?

#14     Nov 6, 2009