the wealth gap challenge

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mav88, Nov 27, 2011.

1. you want the explanation for the asian-black wealth gap?
    it is because asians can stay in their family units, leading to them valuing education more than blacks. the qualification for this statement about black people is that the currently mostly white government supports the break up of black families by making government assistance to single mothers easily available. your chart proves my statement: the biggest gap between family and personal incomes is for asians. clearly, they see that combining their efforts leads to greater achievement. the reason for the small difference between family and personal incomes for blacks is because of the single mom crisis in the black community.

also, wtf is up with this chart? why are the asians and hispanics not labelled by colour? it clearly says white and black next to them.

#11     Nov 28, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I guess the answer was a little too painful for RCG...

#12     Nov 28, 2011
  3. Ricter

Ricter

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

#14     Nov 28, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

History is full of rise, fall, rise, fall. No reason whatsoever to believe that won't continue.

#15     Nov 28, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

And when was it that Africa as a continent rose and then fell?

#16     Nov 28, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Apparently the answer was too painful for Ricter to deal with.

#17     Nov 28, 2011
  8. Mav88

Mav88

we?? WTF, Are you some kind of siamese bull queer or something?

Dude, I told 'y'all' to go away, you are just too stupid and I had a question.

#18     Nov 28, 2011
  9. Mav88

Mav88

Don't blame the chart on me, I didn't make it. We all know what it means.

Clearly black culture, or genetics - I don't know, gives economically inferior results. I have seen it first hand when I did educational outreach. The American left says it is all white racism but then says nothing about exactly how asians are prospering in this racist society. I want the PC left's logically tortured explaination, it must be somewhere. I was hoping someone here has seen it.

#19     Nov 28, 2011
  10. Mav88

Mav88

So what is the larger point? I think it is profound.

American minorities demand that government make this distribution flat. They along with their white liberal lapdogs say this all racism, yet more than 30 years after preferential treatment blacks in particular are as far behind as when they started.

You may not know this, but even liberals seem to have given up trying to help black kids perform in public school. About the only thing that seems to work is to have black kids raised by white parents. It has nothing to do with money. Asian kids are plucked from war torn jungles half a planet away and can do algebra just fine, yet blacks can't graduate high school. That along with the high out of wedlock birthrate, high crime rate, and emphasis on entertainment means american blacks will never be productive people in my opinion.

Fast forward to 2050, blacks and hispanics are now the majority. What do you think they will do to flatten the distribution? What sort of heavyhanded government program is gonna take money from whites and asians and give it to others? Look out.

#20     Nov 28, 2011