The War For Israel

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Sep 5, 2007.

1. There is more and more talking about zionists brutality in the world .I can bet that they will pull some big event in the world like nuking major city and blame it on Arabs to take away the attention. But it must be something big.

#11     Sep 6, 2007
  2. Thank you jerry!! The contribution of the Jewish religion is undeniable!! Within our cause, there are many Jews that I wish we had more of in our Palestinian society.

Heck, there are many Jews I wish were leading our people to liberation.

Uri Avnery, Norm Filkinstien, Noam Chomskey, Jeff Harper, Amira Haas and Israel David are some of the names that come to mind.

Zionism will be exposed as the most fascist ideology this humanity ever witnessed that victimized Jews along with Christians and Muslims.

Zionism is not limited to Jews. There are zionists in every religion.

#12     Sep 6, 2007
  3. Zionism : an international movement originally for the establishment of a Jewish national or religious community in Palestine and later for the support of modern Israel

http://mw1.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/zionism

#13     Sep 6, 2007

4. Well, if we change the word Zionists to Zealots then I'd have to agree with you. If people would just practice their own brand of religion in private, and stop trying to control other people, everyone would be better off.

I was out of my favorite gin on Sunday and I could've really gone for a Bombay & Tonic, but noooooo, the Baptists here in the south say we can't buy it on Sunday.

As a Libertarian, I say to Zealots, practice your own stuff, but leave me the ##@! alone and don't use the power of government to shove your stuff in my face.:mad:

#14     Sep 6, 2007
  5. Yeah, those damn citizens exercising their constitutional rights and voting the way they want their community to be run.

From determining how to pay for city parks, and zoning laws that will prohibit development in sensitive areas, etc....

They should be ashamed of themselves.....

#15     Sep 6, 2007
  6. Zionism and Anti-Semitism
    We implore and beseech our Jewish brethren to realize that the Zionists are not the saviors of the Jewish People and guarantors of their safety, but rather the instigators and original cause of Jewish suffering in the Holy Land and worldwide. The idea that Zionism and the State of “Israel” is the protector of Jews is probably the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the Jewish People. Indeed, where else since 1945 have Jews been in such physical danger as in the Zionist state?!

Jews are enjoined by their religious laws to be loyal to the country of which they are citizens. Ever since the destruction of the holy Temple in Jerusalem and the exile of the Jewish People some two thousand years ago, we have been enjoined to be scrupulously loyal to the countries we reside in. One of the great biblical prophets, Jeremiah, in chapter 29 of his book proclaimed G-d's message to all the exiled; verse seven reads, "Seek out the welfare of the city to which I have exiled you and pray for it to the Almighty, for through its welfare will you have welfare." This has been a cornerstone of Jewish morality throughout our history to this very day.

Torah-true Jews wish to live in peace and harmony with their neighbors in every country among the community of nations, including in historic Palestine. They deplore acts and policies of violence carried out by those who, misusing the name of Israel our forefather, have substituted the ideal of chauvinist nationalism for the eternal values of the Torah, the eternal divinely bestowed inheritance of the Jewish people.

JEWS AGAINST ZIONISM

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/zionism/zanda.cfm

#16     Sep 6, 2007
  7. So? Obviousy there is a small number of americans who hate the US, Z10 and John Walker Lingh leap immediately to mind, there is a small number of westerners who hate the west, there is a small number of jews who are anti-semitic and/or self-hating and there is a small number of "anti-zionist" jews who don't believe in Israel's right to exist as a democratic jewish state.

The loonie fringe exist in every nation, race, country and religion. Their existence does not validate your point of view, instead it demonstrates the democratic nature of the society in which all dissenting opinions (no matter how weird, absurd or self-destructive) are permitted. Unfortunately in your tribe the loonies are not the fringe, they are the mainstream and people with dissenting opinions are lynched or pushed off rooftops.

[​IMG][​IMG]

#17     Sep 6, 2007
    #18     Sep 6, 2007
  9. Arnie

Arnie

Wael,

Just surrender and be done with it!

:D :D

#19     Sep 6, 2007