The Wall Street Journal for FREE. Really. Google your story before paying 4 subscription.

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by wilburbear, Oct 1, 2017.

1. There are more and more websites that apparently can't be taken down, that have WSJ, and other, news articles.

Type your news story into Google. It will probably be published on one of these websites.

The one that always has articles I need, begins with a "C".

A good tip for all traders on EliteTrader. Happy trading to all.

2. Vertex

Vertex

If a publication has stories that you value, why would you not subscribe in order to support that valuable content?

3. truetype

truetype

Because ET is The Land of the Free.

murray t turtle likes this.
  4. just21

just21

Because a lot of traders are taking a lot of losses.

thaitye and truetype like this.

5. I bet these multi-billion dollar corporations enjoy seeing "an average Joe" who somehow feels it's necessary to stand up for them. You're an ant standing up for the anteater.

You don't need to stand up for a multi-billion dollar corporation. They'll do just fine.

6. vanzandt

vanzandt

I meant to ask btw... "begins with C"? You mean "cached"? Sometimes that works.

7. Vertex

Vertex

I wasn't standing up for anyone. I was just curious about your justification for theft.

I am no longer curious, it now seems obvious.

SunTrader, Sig and sss12 like this.
  8. sss12

sss12

@wilburbear were you one of those guys who used to splice your neighbors cable TV line ? LOL

truetype and Vertex like this.
  9. Cached is not available most of the time for WSJ. This is a dedicated website.

It's in the top 3 Google results for a story in today's WSJ. Happy trading to all!

10. Sig

Sig

At what point is it not OK to steal from a corporation. I mean I own a few million dollar corporation, is it fine to steal from my company? What if I was a new startup that was just a $500,000 corporation that I'd sunk my life savings into, no problem stealing from that? You gotta draw the line somewhere, what's the exact point where you say the value of the corporation negates my personal moral value that stealing is wrong? Not a moral judgement on you, genuinely curious how you backed into that belief system.

#10     Oct 3, 2017