The Wall of Stupid

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

#41     Jan 3, 2019
  2. LS1Z28

LS1Z28

So walls can't keep people out, but they can keep people in? o_O

#42     Jan 3, 2019
    MoneyMatthew and Wallet like this.
  3. Wallet

Wallet

It's always word games with him. Don't waist your time, everyone here knows his MO. Sad part, he actually thinks he makes a difference posting anti-Trump propaganda on a trading site.

#43     Jan 3, 2019
  4. Cuddles

Cuddles

[​IMG]

#44     Jan 3, 2019
    gwb-trading likes this.
  5. TJustice

TJustice

To prove your points.
    Here more proof of how much of a liar he is. not only has he never been a Goper since he is a foreigner...

He asked about a wall or fence.

#45     Jan 3, 2019
  6. exGOPer

exGOPer

First, what does the title say? Does it say a wall or fence? I let gwb-whataboutism a bit of leash as I wanted to have fun with him but not to the point where he pretends he won the argument.

Second, is Trump arguing for a fence? Yes or No? If fences and walls are the same then why is Trump ridiculing fences?

Third, how does one 'waist' time?

Fourth, I know I am not making any difference, I post to waste time, this section gets 100 visitors, I could spam on twitter and get 1000 likes if I wanted to actually make any difference. I post to wipe the drool out of you dumb morons who go around believing a life long scammer that he will build a wall and have Mexico pay for it.

Yea, you guys are that dumb and I enjoy mocking morons.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
    #46     Jan 3, 2019
    TRS, Tony Stark and RRY16 like this.
  7. exGOPer

exGOPer

" wall makes it harder for them to leave"

It says harder, not impossible. And yes, a wall will have great impact on flow of immigrants, the issue is that it's entirely impractical and cannot be built over such a long border where land ownership is a big issue.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
    #47     Jan 3, 2019
    RRY16 likes this.
  8. I bet you have a wall around your house. Take down your walls first and maybe others will follow. Otherwise you're just a typical libtard hypocrite. To the back of soup line for you.

#48     Jan 4, 2019
  9. Cuddles

Cuddles

I don't own federal land though, so that tired analogy is tired

#49     Jan 4, 2019
  10. Doesn't matter, take down your wall! Hypocrite libtards have no cred. Go Back to wherever you come from.

#50     Jan 4, 2019