The Wall of Stupid

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Jan 2, 2019.

1. #21     Jan 3, 2019
  2. exGOPer

exGOPer

Went through the entire article and the entire list of countries listed - not a single wall or border across the ENTIRETY of the border. You can prove me wrong by citing otherwise.

The very chart in the article disproves your assertion

[​IMG]

Do you see any country with a wall or a fence through the entirety of the border?

Again, barriers and fences on certain locations - NOT a wall across entirety of the border. This is from your own article.

Washington Examiner which printed a list of lies from the Trump admin is as usual lying here as I proved earlier.

They cite for example India and Bangladesh when I conclusively proved that more than 700 km of their border does not have a fence or a wall.

You tried and you failed because absolutely no country has a wall across the entirety of the border, it's just plain stupid and ineffective.

#22     Jan 3, 2019
    Tony Stark likes this.
  3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Let's determine your level of complete comprehension failure. Answer one simple question -

Are you denying that their is a wall/fence between North Korea and South Korea for their entire border?

#23     Jan 3, 2019
  4. exGOPer

exGOPer

"A 2007 Reuters report revealed that there is no coast to coast wall located across the DMZ and that the pictures of a "wall" which have been used in North Korean propaganda have merely been pictures of concrete anti-tank barriers"

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ear-down-imaginary-wall-idUSSEO20068620071231

Do you love being wrong all the time?

#24     Jan 3, 2019
    Cuddles and Tony Stark like this.
  5. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Yet other sources document the entire South Korea / North Korea border have a wall/fence for the entire distance. Go read the other posted sources.

Let's read your article in whole including the following - "Both Koreas have erected razor wire fences 2 km away from the border to mark their side of the Demilitarized Zone buffer strip that bisects the peninsula."

#25     Jan 3, 2019
  6. exGOPer

exGOPer

I literally quoted you a Reuters article disproving your bullshit, Koreans aren't that stupid to build a ball when a simple drone or an aircraft can be used to attack the other side.

Yes, there are fences and barriers at select places - when did I deny that? Even your India-Bangladesh example has a huge stretch of fencing - but NOT the ENTIRE BORDER which you Trumptards keep insisting is practical. If it's practical, why can't you show me a single country that has done it? Even the DMZ doesn't have a wall across it's entirety, in fact most of it is like a national park with huge stretches of forests with patrols on either side.

#26     Jan 3, 2019
  7. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

So you are denying that North Korea / South Korea have wall/fencing for their entire border?

Answer the simple question with a yes or no.

#27     Jan 3, 2019
  8. exGOPer

exGOPer

Not me, a Reuters report is. I haven't visited the DMZ to know if it's true or not, have you? I am citing reliable sources while you flail desperately to prove a stupid idea.

#28     Jan 3, 2019
  9. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

I quoted your Reuters article directly. Let's do it again - "Both Koreas have erected razor wire fences 2 km away from the border to mark their side of the Demilitarized Zone buffer strip that bisects the peninsula."

It is a shame that you are incapable of answering a simple yes / no question and acknowledging the truth.

It is impossible to move on to having a rational discussion if border walls/fences are effective or not -- if you can not even agree to the basic obvious facts.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
    #29     Jan 3, 2019
  10. exGOPer

exGOPer

And you missed this part?

"The South has put up scattered concrete, anti-tank barriers near the DMZ but not a coast-to-coast concrete wall on the border, as the North has long claimed."

You are talking about a 'wire fence' when it doesn't say it's 'coast to coast' i.e. across the entirety of the border while advocating for a WALL.

It's impossible to have a rational conversation when you keep shifting the debate from wall to fences and then pointing to countries that are in a state of war with millions of troops lined up across the border.

#30     Jan 3, 2019