The Vulcan Report - Documenting the Economic Collapse of the entire global system.

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Vulcan Trader, Mar 23, 2010.

1. Have you taken a look at a chart of: GS, BAC & JPM Today?

<script type="text/javascript">var bfcParams = 'Symbol=GS,TimeFrame=1-Day,NumberOfBars=89,WebChartID=ebd52860-df22-44c7-81ec-e49ac97c1d81';var bfcWidth = '300';var bfcHeight = '250';</script><script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.freestockcharts.com/script/bfcEmbeddedChart.js"></script>

#21     Mar 29, 2010
  2. Yikes, Conspiracy Theory...

Sorry, we don't need any more self-anointed whistle-blowers. cold/c-kid/Jasonn has that all to itself...

#22     Mar 29, 2010
  3. You obviously have me confused with someone else.
    I post only facts. If you watch my vid you would know the difference.

#23     Mar 29, 2010
  4. ammo

ammo

#24     Mar 29, 2010
  5. Quote from Vulcan Trader:

...I think it is time to blow the whistle on the NWO and how they have infiltraded every aspect of society...

I can't reveal all of my sources...

what i will be revealing is all true...

p.s. please pray that nothing happens to me to prevent me from posting this before hand

You mean there is another Chicken Little besides yourself?

#25     Mar 29, 2010
    #26     Mar 29, 2010
  7. <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eZvN8j-C6og&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eZvN8j-C6og&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#27     Mar 30, 2010
  8. Illum

Illum

Nice vids man. Gold is something I fight myself on, want to buy it bad. All the money printing and yet it continues to bleed off, thought it had some strength past couple of days, today.. no. Anyway good stuff. "don't get it twisted" true enough

#28     Mar 30, 2010
  9. I made the mistake of watching this video. This person is absolutely clueless, and is obviously hoping to get a following and start an advisory service eventually. Has to support himself somehow.

"Confiscate the gold." This is a Trading and Disaster 101 rehash of standard Impending Collapse.

He has no clue what is going to happen, but dredges up some thing he heard and as above makes a completely groundless prediction using simplistic numbers. If it accidentally follows what he says, he will crow and shout about it. If if does not, it will be "just wait" or some other excuse.

Nothing to see here, folks. Totally a waste of time, and definitely avoid the paid service when it comes out... There are plenty of free ebooks about the "Economic Collapse of the Global System." Too bad, he is a couple years late - this already started at least a couple years ago. It is called CDOs and overleveraged and people with mortgages in houses they could not afford and a bunch of other things.

Opinion went down 3 stories after watching the video. Before, I just thought he was Chicken Little. Now, he is Chicken Little meets Jesse Livermore Wannabe...

For those wanting to find their inner "Vulcan:"
    [​IMG]

#29     Mar 30, 2010
  10. thanks

we shall see which way it breaks from here. could break out though if something jumps off here in the next few days. gold has the potential to get volatile. Until then i will be looking to short it.

#30     Mar 30, 2010