The Voice Of The People Will Need To Remove Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, May 25, 2013.

1. Are you drunk?

#11     May 26, 2013
  2. Just because you lack the intellect ( how ironic) to comprehend what I am saying does not mean I do not know what I am talking about.

We liberals sit in the catbirds seat. You righties continue to try find something that is not there.:)

#12     May 26, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

That does explain our rapidly declining state of affairs. Well that and an affirmative action African in The WH.

#13     May 26, 2013
  4. I didn't say I failed to comprehend you ya dumbfuck, I said you don't know what the fuck "you " are talking about 70%* of the time.

*obviously I'm being generous out of civility here.

#14     May 26, 2013
  5. The people elected President Obama .The people re-elected him less then seven months ago.More people voted for Dems in both The House and Senate races less then 7 months ago.Poll after poll show The people approve of President Obama more then The GOP and tea party by a 3-1 margin.The people have spoken,some just aren't listening.

#15     May 26, 2013
  6. You think millions upon millions of people declaring "we're fricken idiots" is a good thing WTF?

#16     May 26, 2013
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

And what about the black poll workers who casted numerous votes for onazi? I bet buckwheat doesn't think that's wrong as long as his chimp got re-elected.

#17     May 26, 2013
  8. How about not quoting me if it looks fucked up stupid like rcg or trend wrote it?

#18     May 26, 2013
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

Lol!

#19     May 26, 2013