The very BEST trading advice you have ever had.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Humpy, Aug 30, 2018.

1. TraderEX

TraderEX

I'm an autodidact which is to say self taught. Therefore, I advise myself. My advise to myself is to stay far away from the snake oil salesman here. Understand the advice given freely here is worth what you paid for it.

Everyone is a liar until they prove otherwise. Dodo888 claimed he had a PHd. and when pressed stated he had dropped the phd program and received a master's. Then he deleted his own words and then claimed he had a Phd. again. I went through this with another pathological liar so i exported the thread before he had a chance to erase his lies like the last loser. Keep that in the bank for future reference.

Pattern recognition is essential to a scalper. I've never met my equal, possibly never will. Good topic.

#61     Sep 13, 2018
  2. Humpy

Humpy

There are quite a lot of pointers one picks up on the journey, through the years in markets. I often say " I wish I knew that when I first started out. It would have saved me a lot of grief".
    Most people are on their own basically even in a room full of traders. So one has to reinvent the wheel etc. to get on.

#62     Sep 13, 2018
  3. TraderEX

TraderEX

that saying to buy low...comes before your time when selling first was not even a dream the message is the spread I'm old enough to know what is before your time

#63     Sep 13, 2018
  4. ok guy that has been in this forum for a few days

#64     Sep 13, 2018
  5. TraderEX

TraderEX

and???

#65     Sep 13, 2018
  6. A 20% drawdown requires a 25% recovery
    A 25% drawdown requires a 33% recovery
    33% requires a 50% recovery
    50% requires 100%

#66     Sep 14, 2018
  7. Arthur5

Arthur5

Trading with stress often leads you to wrong decision. Clear out the stress before you trade.

#67     Sep 14, 2018