The very BEST trading advice you have ever had.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Humpy, Aug 30, 2018.

1. themickey

themickey

Here's a stock with a fantastic story, the directors are always optimistic, their annual reports would convince anyone this was a stock to buy & hold for the future.
    They've only been listed 4 odd years.
    https://www.barchart.com/stocks/quo...&sym=UBN.AX&grid=1&height=500&studyheight=100

#51     Sep 9, 2018
    Simples likes this.
  2. marry a rich person

#52     Sep 9, 2018
  3. zghorner

zghorner

there is a lot to that statement. To buy low and sell high means one should not buy high and then sell low...which is what 90% of the people do in the stock market. They buy the most talked about stock that is setting new highs every day essentially dipping their toe in it a little bit then yank it out after it drops and claim that "the stock market is a scam...ill never fall for that again".

but then again when I think about buy low and sell high who's to say that todays high isn't tomorrows low? a company sitting on its 52 week high still might cost twice as much next year.

#53     Sep 9, 2018

4. yeah and i am 99% short seller, so i sell high and buy low.

#54     Sep 9, 2018
    zghorner likes this.
  5. the best advice are not about setups etc they are about psychology and mastering ones self

#55     Sep 9, 2018
  6. zghorner

zghorner

"you can marry more money in 15 minutes than you can earn in a lifetime"

#56     Sep 9, 2018
    Opteronion likes this.
  7. yeah and the best way to get to a million dollars is to start with 2 million

#57     Sep 9, 2018
    zghorner likes this.
  8. Mifar

Mifar

Mike is my mentor for teaching me about the basics and technical aspects of trading. He once advised me not to think at any stage that I know all about the forex market. I took this advise deeply and now after three years I still feel as a learner. Thanks!

#58     Sep 13, 2018
  9. maxinger

maxinger

" you cant lose money if you never sell" - WSB
    quoted from @zghorner

" You can't earn money if you never sell " - maxinger

#59     Sep 13, 2018
    schweiz likes this.
  10. maxinger

maxinger

or marry a successful trader.

#60     Sep 13, 2018