The Vatican

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by RainMaker3000, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Good1

Good1

Oh. You want to pretend to be a big boy with big boy pants?

What you are doing is equivalent, analogous, comparible to the stain of stolen valor. Here is what that looks like:

The Catholic woman Anne Line, hung by the crazy Tudors, had more valor than you, the little boy throwing rotten tomatoes. More valor, even if her faith is mistaken, misplaced, and confused. More valor, even if her cruel death did not yield actual salvation.

But you really steal valor when you copy and paste, or otherwise plagiarize cryptic phrases from teachers, like Jesus, who were the real deal, who fully understood what they were talking about. But you have no clue what anything means.

Like this:

This is like putting a patch on a military uniform, only you put the patch in the wrong place. Only someone who was really in the service would notice the mistake and start asking you questions.

I noticed the bullshit way you hide behind these cryptic phrases and started asking questions. It didnt take long to see you are a flaming fraud.

Some people have a god-complex, others are just narcissists.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
    #21     Jan 13, 2021
  2. Sure Roman Swine, go to your filthy idols and murderers ways, nothing has changed, I'll remain A Jew and you, A Roman swine, less than the goyim, you filthy beast...

#22     Jan 13, 2021
  3. cesfx

cesfx

Sometime those religious threads pop up under new post.... And I come to read the hate spouted without precedents.

Nothing brings more hate and wars to the world than religion and religious obsessed.

Now I can go back to trading and leave you lost souls to find your way ☺️

#23     Jan 13, 2021
  4. Whoever spoke of hate, one thinks he knows something, while you sound like you know nothing, both empty hands grasping at thin air. Words of wisdom, the label maker that you buy at your local wal-mart does not come with a warranty, if it breaks in the process of putting a label on someone, you have to fix it yourself, last time I checked most of you out there are clueless about fixing the broken...

#24     Jan 13, 2021
  5. Good1

Good1

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
    #25     Jan 13, 2021