The Various Forms of Liberal Terrorism

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Aug 1, 2011.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Thanks. Your reply is the only one that I can see. Clearly someone is having a hissy fit. Probably Deranged_Rover or Sammy.

No worries. :)

#11     Aug 1, 2011
  2. I wonder why you repeatedly mention those you claim to ignore :confused:

#12     Aug 1, 2011
  3. Finally an honest post from you 377

#13     Aug 1, 2011
  4. suspecting he cheats?

#14     Aug 1, 2011
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

[​IMG]

#15     Aug 2, 2011
  6. hypocritical terrorism: The liberals rant for gun control...but, they want themselves to have guns. Liberal senator Feinstein from California has a concealed carry license, but doesn't think the "people" should be able to carry.

#16     Aug 2, 2011
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Good one.

Feinstein witnessed someone shot to death right in front of her decades ago so she clearly feels threatened by the public.

I find it difficult to hate on her, she seems almost reasonable compared to Boxter, Newsome, Brown etc. She is blocking many of the green energy projects that were to be built in the desert citing environmental concerns.

Didn't know she had a CCW. That is hypocrisy for sure.

#17     Aug 2, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Clinton doled out some amnesty as well which you keep conveniently forgetting.

#18     Aug 2, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Funny how you keep defending Obama care even though you yourself said it's garbage legislation. I know you're dense but Romney, who couldn't even win the nomination in 2008, implementing a form of Obama care doesn't make Obama's version any less stupid or more acceptable to those of us tax payers paying for it.

#19     Aug 2, 2011

10. definitely :)

#20     Aug 2, 2011