The US started as the Wild West

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Dec 15, 2012.

Should school staff carry side arms

1. Yes.

15 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No.

12 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. I don't know

3 vote(s)
    10.0%
  4. I don't care

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. 300+ million people don't need to lose their rights just because your feelings are hurt.

Go prey to the spaghetti monster (liberal god )if you need solace.

#31     Dec 15, 2012
  2. Stay classy Phoenix.

#32     Dec 15, 2012
  3. You wanted to play the role of lil ole poor is me bullshit, I'm unswayed.

I guess that pisses you off that I cannot be brow beaten by emotionalism eh?

#33     Dec 15, 2012
  4. I just think you're an irrational moron.

#34     Dec 15, 2012
  5. I previously asked why you don't see this type thing happening in nursing homes and dialysis centers and no one answered .

The obvious fact is this gets HUGE media attention and that's got to play a large motivation for the selection of targeting schools.

So if you libs want to blame something blame the lame stream media , god knows they were running out of fiscal cliff drivel.

msm loves a disaster.

#35     Dec 15, 2012
  6. That's okay ,I know the person who is thinking like a woman whose just seen a mouse in her kitchen.

#36     Dec 15, 2012
  7. I hope he's trolling. It's hard to believe that someone who actually thinks like this would be able to use a computer.

#37     Dec 15, 2012
  8. As long as you don't infringe upon my rights or steal more money from me , knock yourself out.

Otherwise I don't have a limit.

#38     Dec 15, 2012
  9. I can assure you, I'm completely serious.

Why should I let YOUR emotions be the basis for limiting everybody else's freedoms.

#39     Dec 15, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

Are you stirring up the liberals again? Pretty soon they are going to reach the conclusion that if everyone is locked up or monitored we will all be safer.

My answer is, if you don't want to see someone spit on the sidewalk don't go outside.

#40     Dec 15, 2012