The US Military Begins Actions Vs Venezuela

Discussion in 'Politics' started by libertad, Apr 7, 2006.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

hahahahahaah bend over backwards....:D

#21     Apr 7, 2006
  2. that even hurts more!

:D :D

#22     Apr 7, 2006
  3. Reminds me of all the Indians in Tahiti who want to call themselves islanders when they don't have a single drop of Polynesian blood in their bodies.

Names mean nothing.

#23     Apr 7, 2006
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

Happy friday to u sir..going to happy hour peace and have great weekend

#24     Apr 7, 2006
  5. Thank you for your kindness.
    Have a nice time at the watering hole.

#25     Apr 7, 2006
  6. RedDuke

RedDuke

Brainwashed idiots cheered. This war is so wrong. The point of spreading democracy is great, but it is almost impossible to do it by sword.

Even I, who pretty much know nothing, knew that the way Iraq is layout is as follows:

Kurds in the north with oil
    Shiite in the south with oil
    Sunni in the middle NO OIL

Guess who is for country separation and who is not.

Civil war is already flaming there, and the hatred between Shiite and Sunni goes back in centuries. Even these bits of information is enough to carefully consider whether to invade or not. Also, we have 2300 dead, over 10,000 injured, tens of thousands Iraqis dead, there is a big potential the country will fall apart and hundreds of billions of our money spent, or should I say wasted.

The risk just did not justify the reward in this war. When we overthrew Talibans, majority of Afghans were thankful, this is not the case with Iraq, they hate us there. So, we invaded Iraq, and what do we do with Iran who will get nukes very soon, or North Korea who already has nukes.

It is very painful to think how many people got hurt and unfortunately will get hurt in this war. It is such a mess, that I am not sure how new administration will deal with it.

Regards,
    redduke

#26     Apr 7, 2006
  7. TGregg

TGregg

Got a hundred bucks says US does not invade Venezuela by July 4th. Any takers?

#27     Apr 9, 2006
  8. No way would I take that bet. US shot its military wad in Iraq and is too spent to carry out its traditional imperialism in Latin America.

#28     Apr 9, 2006

9. god.....i hope your right.

and who cares about chavez's poll numbers... the bush/cheney cabal is sitting at record lows..... does that give a foreign power the green light to invade us?

#29     Apr 9, 2006
  10. No, no, NO! Axis of evil.

bt

#30     Apr 9, 2006