The US Military Begins Actions Vs Venezuela

Discussion in 'Politics' started by libertad, Apr 7, 2006.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

dude know ur facts before posting this rubbish....:D

as a matter of fact pick up last months National Geographic for a better undertsanding of whats going on in venezuela...

#11     Apr 7, 2006
  2. Dude!
    As a matter of fact, I work very closely with hispanics in my area, and have done so for the last 30 years.
    You might ask yourself why Hugo is in power now, after he was thrown out of office.
    I'll give your uneducated self a clue.

Perception.

#12     Apr 7, 2006
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

thats not what u posted...you are talking about immigrants 12 million of them in the usa that love chavez...now crawl back in ur ass and re-post ur rubbish...he gives a 4 hour tv program every sunday in venezuela that brainwashes the poor into thinking he is the man...im for your info hispanic and im married to a venezuelan...so u will never teach me anything

#13     Apr 7, 2006
  4. wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong!

it is just a coincidence that the above three oil rich, yet doable, countries needed democracy the most.

god forbid we mention any of the compliant, oil rich, states in central asia who tyrannize and terrorize their own people for fear that we might offend mr. cheney.

#14     Apr 7, 2006
  5. It's the same in every country.

Spaniards don't count

#15     Apr 7, 2006
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

hahahaha...spaniards...im a full blown spicola..cohiba style; the name says it all ...just ask pabst...:D

#16     Apr 7, 2006
  7. your started a war that cost us 2300 lives based on what the liar fed and brainwashed u with.

remember "mission accomplished"? remember how all of u idiots cheered?

laughable!

#17     Apr 7, 2006
  8. a traitor?

#18     Apr 7, 2006
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

go read my posts on the war...then come back and stick ur head up ur ass

#19     Apr 7, 2006
  10. i cant even if i tried! back problems.

:D

#20     Apr 7, 2006