The US Goverment is the real enemy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Apr 17, 2009.

1. What type of Jew is he then?

#11     Apr 17, 2009

2. Any wonder why Emanuel wants a security force. This was his idea, not Obama's. Obama is just doing as told. I suggest ALL Americans educate themselves on these two Chicago street thugs.

#12     Apr 17, 2009

3. Then what would you call him?

#13     Apr 17, 2009
  4. He's a Religious Jew. Just like Irving and Bill Kristol and all the AIPAC d-bags.

For fuck's sake does everyone in this thread need to look up the term "secular?"

#14     Apr 17, 2009
  5. You shitbird's don't even know what you're mad at.

LOL!!!

#15     Apr 17, 2009
  6. I have been called worse. I would not have pegged Emanuel as being Orthodox or whatever. But I am not Jewish so all I can judge him on is his politics.

#16     Apr 17, 2009
  7. Well if you didn't live through the Clinton years then it's a simple Wiki search.

And BTW: his foreign policy is as right wing as they come.

#17     Apr 17, 2009

8. Clinton gave him his start that I know. Took an immediate dislike to him, which has nothing to do with his religion. Clinton was our govenor so we know him very well.

#18     Apr 17, 2009
  9. Religion has everything to do with Jeff's original post and my question to him and the subsequent responders in the thread.

Again. his statement was was..." the secular Jews are the Nazi's now?"

My question is "why?"

#19     Apr 17, 2009
  10. dsq

dsq

This is such a ridiculous statement.

The right wing tends to attract the white militia groups,confederate flag wavers,anti semites,xenophobes and bigots.To portray them as victims or compare them to jews under naziism is ludicrous.

Its amazing how somewhat smart people can go off on such bizarre tangents which are totally illogical.However this is a common characteristic in the gop and libertarian mindset.
    You know,conspiracy garbage like 9-11 was an inside job,black helicopters,jewish domination...etc...Maybe it makes for good talk radio ratings but...

#20     Apr 17, 2009