The US 'Conservative' Hypocrites

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tresor, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Tresor

Tresor

Looks like some Muslim countries are the leaders in friendliness towards their residents and businesses.

#21     Feb 2, 2010
  2. Look again more closely.

#22     Feb 8, 2010
  3. Ricter

Ricter

I already did. They left out Alberta, which lowers the average still more, particularly since Texas is in. I do business in both, thanks.

#23     Feb 8, 2010
  4. Oh please... you said the chart "shows Canada with a lower tax burden than the US" when in fact it shows that NYC has a higher tax burden than Ontario. The chart also shows that Illinois has a LOWER tax burden than Ontario, as does Texas... and the US as a whole is over 20 points LOWER than Ontario. Who gives a shit about your anecdotal BS when you can't even read a simple chart?

#24     Feb 8, 2010
  5. Ricter

Ricter

And who gives a shit about your provincial viewpoint? While you're poring over charts I have "on the ground" experience. But please, make yourself a chart expert.

#25     Feb 8, 2010
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I do, at least he can objectively read a chart. Instead of only allowing himself to see what he wants to see.

#26     Feb 8, 2010
  7. Ricter

Ricter

You're just being your loyal, goof self.

#27     Feb 8, 2010
  8. You said the chart "shows Canada with a lower tax burden than the US" when in reality IT SHOWS NO SUCH THING.

So it's not my "provincial viewpoint," I'm just accurately stating what the chart says... which you're too stupid and/or infantile to do.

You're stating YOUR "provincial viewpoint."

#28     Feb 8, 2010
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Yeah, the chart left out Alberta, which would bring the average for Canada down. In that sense, and combined with actually living in both countries, the chart is incomplete and flawed. Since your viewpoint is based only on that chart, your view is both flawed and provincial.

Charts aside, the reality is, for one providing actual goods or services of value in both countries (as opposed to merely trading symbols of that activity), the tax burden in both countries is "sweet fuck all" as they say. The more I make, the more taxes I pay, but the more taxes I pay, the more money seems to be in my accounts.

If you were making money, you'd understand.

#29     Feb 8, 2010
  10. Wow, classic ET... what an infantile loser you are :p

First, the chart didn't only leave out Alberta; it also left out Quebec, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Manitoba, British Columbia, Prince Edward Island, Saskatchewan, Newfoundland and Labrador and the territories. But that doesn't make it flawed. Your interpretation of it is flawed.

Second, the only "viewpoint" I expressed was about the content of the chart and what I wrote was 100% accurate. You're the one spewing flawed "provincial" views.

Third, I've lived in both countries. But that has nothing to do with what I corrected you on. Any reasonably intelligent 5th grader could have corrected you without having lived in either country.

Finally, I hate to break it to you but you're not fooling anyone...

#30     Feb 8, 2010