The unraveling of a billionaire's mind

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Pekelo, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Areding

Areding

To understand a billionaire, you need to look at the world through his eyes. You need to learn from such people, take courses and trainings.

#61     Dec 1, 2018
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

Alrighty, where do I sign up for billionaire's school?

By the way if Tesla goes bankrupt, Elon gets margin called and suddenly he is 500 M in the red.

#62     Dec 1, 2018
  3. Handle123

Handle123

Would you consider John DeLorean same as Elon? DeLorean ended up making 9,000 cars and some other company bought what was left and thinking of starting to resurrect the dead, Maybe a "Back to the Future"-Part 4?

#63     Dec 1, 2018
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

#64     Dec 10, 2018
  5. mlawson71

mlawson71

And I was just thinking I hadn't heard about him for the past few weeks at all, apparently I was wrong.

#65     Dec 11, 2018
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

#66     Dec 13, 2018
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

#67     Feb 11, 2019
  8. LOL Pekolo you have a hard-on for elon... He is sleazy in how he has been doing business lately I find, his talent was finding really smart people to work on his projects tho... Space X technology is crucial for North America

#68     Feb 11, 2019
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

As long as we don't call out politicans or CEOs on their bullshit, they will keep spreading it on us. If you like a shitstorm, so be it.

This thread could end anytime when Elon stops lying or committing fraud. Here is an opinion from SA:

"It is fraud to say “my best guess is we will sell 350k to 500k Model 3s this year when any idiot can see he doesn’t even have enough demand to repeat 60k unit quarter without exhausting all backlog.
    It is fraud to say that the China plant will be producing 3k cars per week this year."

My personal guess is that they should be very happy selling 250K M3s this year, but I am not a genius, so I could be wrong...

#69     Feb 12, 2019
  10. Pekelo

Pekelo

"The demand for - the demand for Model 3 is insanely high. The inhibitor is affordability. It's just like people literally don't have the money to buy the car. It's got nothing to do with desire. They just don't have enough money in their bank account. If the car can be made more affordable, the demand is extraordinary."

#70     Feb 14, 2019
    Stockolio likes this.