The unraveling of a billionaire's mind

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Pekelo, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

Motivation:

[​IMG]

#41     Sep 4, 2018
  2. henry76

henry76

Finally someone who understands , because I believe in life after death , though I may change my mind in 17 days.

#42     Sep 4, 2018
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

#43     Sep 6, 2018
  4. luisHK

luisHK

I thought about this today, good lawyers in the US must have contacted the diver if they believe in that case. Sounds quite risky to attack a powerful guy accusing you of pedophilia while living in Thailand. It can't be too hard there to buy a few local witnesses willing to swear the guy is indeed a pedo. The diver might end up in big troubles, Thailand is not a great place to protect oneself from wealthy folks.
    Furhtermore if the guy has been indeed living in Chiang Rai, it is very near the burmese border, even dodgier (or you could say open) there when it comes to underage sex (not sure though what the local legal age is ).

Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
    #44     Sep 6, 2018
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

The guy has a 40 year old gf, and he is a British subject, so it would be a court case there. All Elon has is indirect lifestyle evidence.

#45     Sep 6, 2018
  6. luisHK

luisHK

My point was it doesn't seem too hard to fabricate more than indirect lifestyle evidence in case one can't find it, no matter where the trial happens. From your second link, it appears a trial might happen. I suspect the diver will give up for one reason or another but wish him good luck.

#46     Sep 6, 2018
  7. henry76

henry76

I don't think fabricating will be as easy as you think , ask Miss Daniels, I suspect the diver innocent , these days it's very hard to get away with anything with social media et all once there is media interest. Still I suppose Musk hasn't anything better to do , well maybe not right now , but give it a few months.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
    #47     Sep 6, 2018
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

Yes, this is what you guys think it is. Elon was on the Joe Rogan Experience:

[​IMG]

I haven't watched it but here is an opinion from someone who did:

"just started watching it, and god damn he looks like he's tweaking out...

I've watched like 20+ hours of him in speeches/panels/interviews, usually talking for an hour or two with a moderator asking questions, sort of similar to this, but he's always been very composed

he has his physical ticks and stuff, and his verbal ticks and stammers during all of those, but this is something beyond that. it's weird, seems like an anxiety or side effect thing"

old.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/9drpq8/sat_through_25_hours_just_for_this/

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
    #48     Sep 7, 2018
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

"Musk is burnishing his mental instability plea when he gets charged for securities fraud and manipulation. He tried desperately to get the cave diver to sue him, but he didn't bite, so he upped the ante a bit in this latest escapade. In street parlance he is "copping out on the nut"

#49     Sep 8, 2018
  10. Pekelo

Pekelo

Elon's best moment in September reimagined in Melbourne:

[​IMG]

About the smoking weed issue: Although it is legal in CA, it is still illegal on the Federal level. SpaceX being a government contractor puts Musk's security clearance in danger.

#50     Sep 9, 2018