The uniter vs the divider

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gtor514, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Aww c'mon whats wrong. can't handle a little nifong. "The narrative was right, but the facts were wrong."
    http://www.ajr.org/Article.asp?id=4379

Haven't you learned by now my postings are never the simplistic drivel like that of the obama bots here .:eek:

#21     Nov 4, 2012
  2. gtor514

gtor514

Allow me to bring the thread back to the main point. Norman Lear is/was essentially the father of the white hate movement that subversively and passively introduced a blind acceptance of black culture into a white dominated society with crap shows like All in the Family & Sanford and Son? The reaction of "white hate" is naturally "black love" which gave birth to the love fest of Barack Obama that allows blind acceptance of devisive and inciting comments like "voting is the best revenge." no matter how detrimental and destructive they are to the future of this country.

Now I know why my parents never let me watch TV as a kid.

#22     Nov 4, 2012
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Nevertheless, Obama's life is more true American (in the archetypal Horatio Alger sense) than Romney's, by far. Romney's another one of those born on third base and thinking he hit a home run.

#23     Nov 4, 2012
  4. gtor514

gtor514

OK, now who the f%*k is Horatio Alger!

#24     Nov 4, 2012
  5. I agree too, that the racial charge was totally uncalled for. forgive me. I had just slammed a Monster beverage before the post, and I might have been a little too juiced. BUt surely you can admit to your party being steeped in racism, even if it's way beside the point.

But the fact is you and Romney are both dead wrong when you say that 47% of Americans don't pay taxes. The sad part is how many (like pbsr) hear smart guys like you speak, and they just swallow it as the truth.

#25     Nov 4, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Lol : )

#26     Nov 4, 2012
  7. More like Adolf Hitler if you ask me.

#27     Nov 4, 2012
  8. yeah. yeah. And 'All in the family' was basically the same show as 'different strokes'.

#28     Nov 4, 2012
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Wow. I don't think that anybody's dialog here in P&R is so far from being truthful as Ricter's. RCG commits alot of factual errors but Ricter has been trying to spin 180-degrees away from the truth in the philosophical sense at every turn.

Horatio Alger indeed. What a complete load of shit. Alger was rags-to-riches but never had secret benefactors that paid for his education, paid for his political office and tried to obscure his past.

Really Ricter, maybe you should stick with creating aliases. Your posts are sickening and are propaganda at best. Phht!

#29     Nov 4, 2012
  10. Why?
    Is it because they were afraid you might learn something from others, besides them?

It sounds like they probably shouldn't be worried.

#30     Nov 4, 2012