The United States of Mexico

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jun 26, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

That would only work for me if the Mexicans were made up of anti-matter. They could then annihilate each other solving both problems.

#21     Jun 27, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

In my defense most of the things I'd like to do and that need to be done are illegal.

#22     Jun 27, 2011
  3. as678

as678

Every time the goalie kicked the ball the crowd screamed "PUTO!" which without a doubt in Spanish means "bitch!" or "male prostitute!"

Honestly though... Mexico came back from being down 2-0 in the first 20 minutes of the game. WTF is that? Don't we have better training facilities than Mexico??

#23     Jun 27, 2011
  4. You are partly correct. The question is, do we want our largest cities filled with uneducated illegal immigrants who root for their old home team?

Do you really think a large group of americans living in mexico would go to say, an american football game, and boo the Mexican anthem and shout insults at the native players? Isn't that the real issue? If they hate the US so much, why are they here and why do we tolerate their presence? How can it be a good thing for the country?

#24     Jun 28, 2011
  5. While we're at it let's get rid of the St. Patrick's Day parade as well...

http://static.travelmuse.com/docs/a...tricks-day-parades-new-york-bagpipes-full.jpg

I hate St. Patrick...

What... What the hell is that all about anyway...?

He kicked the snakes out of Ireland or something...!?:confused:

Well he didn't kick any snakes out of the U.S. so wave goodbye St. Patrick!:D

#25     Jun 28, 2011
  6. BSAM

BSAM

What do you think this country will look like in 20 years?

In 20 years, the things we are allowed to post today will be outlawed.

#26     Jun 28, 2011
  7. mmata

mmata

We have been dealing with this problem for years in the UK. And when I say dealing with, I mean quite the opposite. In terms of football, England is the only successful British team, and that is pushing it somewhat. Scotland rarely qualifies and don't even ask about Wales or N.I!!!
    Back to my point, whenever England is playing, the Scots in particular adopt an anyone but England policy. So, in short, we know your pain (and it is particularly acute for me given that I am half Scottish, half English).
    I think in the end you just have to take it on the chin... and at least for England, we can console ourselves that we are the best team in the UK. Um, better train a bit harder Landon!! ;)

#27     Jun 29, 2011
  8. Well England and Scotland are actually both the UK, with a fairly homogeneous ethnic background, and a common language.

I don't think that's a valid comparison to Mexicans in the USA. Besides you guys have people like Nick Griffin looking after you. There is no American equivalent of the BNP.

#28     Jun 29, 2011
  9. #29     Jun 29, 2011
  10. Glad we're not the only ones!!

#30     Jun 29, 2011