The United States of Mexico

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Mexico is the rightful owner of some of those states..

#11     Jun 27, 2011
  2. Because spanish conquistadores got there first?

#12     Jun 27, 2011
  3. Nonsense....!

Mexicans are the solution to all of our "flash mobs" and "black riots" problems...

Mexicans aren't afraid of blacks!

What we need to do is to move more Mexicans where blacks live! The problems we have will then take care of themselves... :D

Besides at least Mexicans are willing to work hard...! I prefer them to blacks.

#13     Jun 27, 2011
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

The flashmob phenomena is due mostly to the fact that business owners in Chicago aren't armed.

If they tried that in L.A. they would be shot at plain and simple. Last week 2 of 3 guys who tried to rob a jewelry store were shot dead by the business owner. During the LA riots Korean business owners were notoriously well-armed.

I notice that alot of mexicans do work hard. I don't care. If they are illegal they should be thrown out. I won't hire *any* mexicans these days for any purpose. Plenty of U.S. citizens around that need the work.

Don't know much about black people and hardly see any since I long ago moved far away from any of them. One certainly does not see them working on landscaping, construction or jobs like that out here. Not a one.

#14     Jun 27, 2011
  5. BSAM

BSAM

No. We need an amended constitution with term limits and elimination of the House Of Representatives; among other items.

#15     Jun 27, 2011
  6. This is stupid, Americans don't give a shit about soccer they do in Mexico.
    If the USA was playing the Chinese in a world table tennis championship in New York the place would be packed with Chinese Americans rooting for the Chinese team. It doesn't mean anything, only an excuse for the chronic complainers to complain.

#16     Jun 27, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Like a constitutional amendment limiting citizens to owning no more than three kitchen knives? Of course the criminals will own as many as they like.

#17     Jun 27, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I accused you once of always being quick to defend minorities and illegals, you responded that you did not. It's posts like the one above that, right or wrong, gave me that initial impression.

#18     Jun 27, 2011
  9. The champ of the chronic complainers. 22,600 posts bitching and moaning yet never doing a damn thing.

#19     Jun 27, 2011
  10. We need a bunch of violent uneducated 3rd worlders? Because they seem to work harder than black people and will fight them? LOL!

Yes, that's brilliant! Flood the nation with more 3rd worlders so that they will fight with the blacks!! More ethnic violence! It's the magic of diversity. That's exactly what we need! LMAO!!

#20     Jun 27, 2011