The "Unbiased" coverage at MSNBC.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jun 7, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, yeah, and watch this one to, in this one Jeffrey Toobin goes off on what a sleaze Breitbart is right before Breitbart nailed Weiner to a cross, on a story which was 100% accurate. Toobin also talks about how this was just a silly story and that nothing of this weiner scandal was true. The fun starts at the 7:00 mark.

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5Vin6lyrBvM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#11     Jun 8, 2011
  2. Max E.

Max E.

And lets not forget about Brian Williams, the anchor of NBC news, who said he wouldnt cover the story on weiner because he had more important news to cover, and later put a piece on his newscast attacking Palin over her comments on Paul Revere.

Geeeee which story do you think is more newsworthy?

The left wing media is a complete joke.

#12     Jun 8, 2011
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

I hereby give Max E Pad the Edward R Murrow award for great investigative journalism exposing the hypocrisy at MSNBC. Great thread!

[​IMG]

#13     Jun 8, 2011
  4. Max E.

Max E.

LOL I humbly accept the award.... :D

Here is another one for ya.

Dylan Ratigan blows a gasket on a guest who is a tea partier.

The best part of this video is the headline at the bottom at the start of this video that says "neo-nazis, skin heads, and klansmen, cited in a report, right before Ratigan loses his mind on a guy who did nothing wrong.

This video is absolutely epic, Ratigan shouts the guy down doesnt let him answer, and then accuses him of accepting racists and nazis, then Ratigan throws a hissy fit and walks off camera, after never allowing the guy to speak.

Are the people at MSNBC even mentally stable?

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/khEZekOm0c4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#14     Jun 8, 2011
  5. From the expert, now in hiding:

#15     Jun 8, 2011
  6. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, this is soo funny.....

Maverick, wasnt some idiot a few days ago trying to tell you that MSNBC is unbiased news?

#16     Jun 8, 2011
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Ahh yes, Mr. BSAM. He said I did not understand what journalism was. People believe whatever they want to believe I guess. Or in his case, whatever MSNBC tells him

#17     Jun 8, 2011
  8. The giveaway is that they only every complain about 1 network amongst the many out there.

Idiots.

#18     Jun 8, 2011
  9. Max E.

Max E.

I find it funny that they bitch and moan about fox, while they adamantly deny the fact that every other news network is left wing biased.

The real sheep are all the lefties who bitch about fox, but deny that any other network has a left wing tilt.

There are very few conservatives who would deny the fact that Fox has a right wing slant, but we are basically in a situation where you can watch 1 right wing network, or the other 57 left wing networks.

#19     Jun 8, 2011
  10. JamesL

JamesL