The "Unbiased" coverage at MSNBC.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jun 7, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Here is Cenk uygur's view point on two sex scandals. One has lots of evidence, the other is just random bullshit from some anonymous blogger. Guess which one "The young Turk" sides for.

At 1:40 of the first video, it is exceedingly obvious to the young turk that the weiner sex scandal is a fraud, even with the glaringly obvious evidence against weiner. He also claims breitbart is a notorious liar who can not be trusted.

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/y81vQz3WEZY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

In this second video he condemns Nikki Haley, based on a random blogger on the internet who claimed to have sex with Haley, without a shred of evidence. LOL!!! :D

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LQCs6tTMwxY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Max E.

Max E.

But dont worry, on his program today Cenk said that he has "always been consistent, and he doesnt care about sex scandals, and he was never worried about any of the republican sex scandals either."

Its too funny watching these halfwits fuckup and fumble all over themselves.

3. Perhaps Covertahillbilly can explain it all for us?

4. Max E.

Max E.

Here is the best video of them all, Cenk even mocks Chris Lee's claim that someone "hacked into his account", at 2:55 of this video, and then at 3:20 he bitches about hypocrisy.

This stuff is gold. :D

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Vl1nOiGdJ6Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. Eight

Eight

People on the Left just SUCK!! Reason has to be suspended to join the left... I'm not going there...

6. Max E.

Max E.

I doubt it.

I still want to find the funniest video of them all. That tool Cenk was on today, and he said he never criticised republicans about sex scandals and that he doesnt care about sex scandals,(after figuring out the evidence against weiner was overwhelming) and that he has been consistent all along in his views on not caring about sex scandals from either side. I really wish i could find this video because this one is the icing on the cake.

That was what made me go on this little hunt today, because the guy is a total fucking joke.

I think MSNBC is just pointing the asshole at a prompter and telling him to read it, or he will be fired, because I have never seen someone as hypocritical as this douche. (besides Ed shultz)

Atleast Chris Matthews has stuck up for breitbart, and conceded the fact that breitbart wasnt the one who made up the shit about shirley sherrod.

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not bloody likely I'm afraid.

8. I remember that one! Kudos if you find it! :D

9. Covertahillbilly, help us understand what is happening here!

You're the expert on bias at FOX.

What is going on at MSNBC?

10. JamesL

JamesL