The UN Vote On The Palestinian State

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tradingjournals, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

You don't know shit from Shinola. You wipe your ass with your bare fingers moron. And you're proud of it.

#31     Aug 18, 2011
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Why do they do that?

Does the middle-east lack enough trees to produce toilet paper?

Or do they just not care about hygiene? No wonder they are often referred to as "filthy" arabs instead of just arabs.

If Obama keeps printing money like this maybe he could send a large shipment to the arabs to improve their hygiene and reputation. Worthless paper is worthless paper but has its uses.

#32     Aug 19, 2011
  3. Why would I want to do that when I have your mama's tongue dipshit!

#33     Aug 19, 2011
  4. Her come the other incest by-product reject! What is it with you, and your fascination of shit wiping, cracker? Is it another one of the many, many fetishes you and the other booger eater Lucram have?

When you order a five dollars hooker, do you ask her to shit on you?

If so, you and the other whore should check the following link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coprophilia

#34     Aug 19, 2011
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Nicely put.

Arabs are essentially cowards preferring to kill innocent women and children to create terror. Given an actual armed adversary they either run away or die.

#35     Aug 19, 2011
  6. oh HOMO HOMO HOMO, we both know who the coward is buddy! I am surprised no one called your bluff yet!

#36     Aug 19, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Dipshit? LOL that's an odd choice of words, for an Arab that dips his fingers in his own shit. :D

#37     Aug 19, 2011
  8. Your fascinations with shit is getting out of control monkey...You seem to ignore the link I left you so here you are:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coprophilia :D

#38     Aug 19, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're the one who enjoys rubbing his fingers in it.

#39     Aug 19, 2011