The UN Vote On The Palestinian State

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tradingjournals, Aug 16, 2011.

1. rew

rew

We are Israel's bitch.

The U.S.S. Liberty was deliberately attacked in 1967, Israel has been pretending it was "an accident" ever since, and all we do is hand Israel more money and fight her wars. With allies like that I'd rather have enemies.

#21     Aug 17, 2011
  2. Sorry, was busy with your mama...You were saying?

#22     Aug 17, 2011

3. P.S. Did I forget to tell you to kiss my ass you zionist fuck? Anyway, this stupid gesture by this stupid pussy Abbas is useless as proven by the attention it has been given by the Palestinians themselves.

By going to the UN, Abbas is not trying to get the UN recognition; he is trying to get Bibi's. He is a reject like the rst of the expired mother fuckers in Ramallah Green zone.

I wouldn't worry about the UN if I were you, I wouldn't worry about Abbas either if you know what I mean goldstine, grepslach, stienbergavitsky, schnitzler, schnitzel?

#23     Aug 17, 2011
  4. Actually zionists tend to kick, not kiss your Islamo-Nazi ass. They kicked your ass in 1948 and 1956 and 1967 and 1973, they kicked your ass during two intifadas, they kicked your ass when you were blowing yourself in malls and restaurants, when you were firing Katyushas from Lebanon and Qassams from Gaza. Time and again the zionists kick your dumb medieval ass.

I agree with the rest of your post :)

#24     Aug 18, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I didn't know she hired a gardener.

#25     Aug 18, 2011
    #26     Aug 18, 2011
  7. No silly! how can your mama's trailer have a garden?

#27     Aug 18, 2011
  8. Max E.

Max E.

:D

#28     Aug 18, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

She doesn't live in a trailer. But if she did what would stop her from having a garden dumb ass? She owns six acres.

#29     Aug 18, 2011
  10. No she doesn't SON...I should know! :D

#30     Aug 18, 2011