The Ultimate 'Rorschach' Test: Conspiracy Theorists vs Non-Conspiracy Theorists

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ByLoSellHi, Jun 5, 2008.

1. achilles28

achilles28

For the record, everything Hapaboy attributed above is complete lie. Except 911 being an inside job, which I believe.

Hapaboy personifies Fascist America. They libel, ridicule and fear monger to get their way. The Neocons kept power by invoking this rhetoric at every opportunity.

I hope you can see it for what is: School-yard bully tactics and ghost stories.

Be afraid, folks. Be VERY Afraid. The Islamic Takeover of America Hapless warned of, could happen ANY DAY NOW!!!

[​IMG]

#21     Jun 11, 2008
  2. Well, I'm sure that's a relief to everyone, that you ONLY believe that 9/11 was an inside job!

ROFLMAO!!

And let's not forget that you claim it's going to happen again soon, so as to justify the mass deportation of anti-Martial Law Americans into FEMA-built detention camps.

Yep, a28 is not a fear monger of any kind. As he is only warning us about the evil nature of our gubment, he is a Patriot, not a fear monger.

See how rational a28 is:

Evil US gubment - BEWARE! ATTACKED ITS OWN CITIZENS ON 9/11!! WILL DO SO AGAIN!! MARTIAL LAW WILL BE DECLARED!! MILLIONS OF AMERICANS SENT TO DETENTION CAMPS TO BE TORTURED AND MURDERED!!

Radical Islam - What radical Islam? Al Qaeda is nothing more than a name in a corrupt, evil gubment computer. Bin Laden hasn't been caught because we really don't consider him a threat at all. He was just a scapegoat for 9/11 to cover up Bush's attack on his own country.

Yeah, a28 is certainly the voice of reason!!

And hey, as the founder of the uber-patriotic Division of Upstanding Male Barristas Striving Hard to Inform Traders (D.U.M.B.S.H.I.T) to help out all us ET'ers become aware of the most evil machinations of our gubment, he can't be all bad, can he?

:)

#22     Jun 12, 2008
  3. I'm not a CT'er and don't have to be to agree that "they", whoever they are, don't give a flyin' fuck about the citizens of this country, or any other country.

#23     Jun 12, 2008
  4. You clearly have not seen Red Dawn. We'll hold them at the rockies no matter what.

#24     Jun 12, 2008
  5. achilles28

achilles28

Sounding the Horn of this Country's 'Inevitable Destruction' at the hands of some rag-tag band of 'Muslim Invaders, just over the horizon' is the very definition of Fear Mongering.

But, in your case, its even worse: you actually believe it.

Thats right, Guys. This Moron actually thinks Jihhadis will actually takeover America.

Why? Cause Anne Kuntler and Rush Windbag told him so!

What 'fear mongering' you accuse me of, is baseless and asinine.

Your Neoconned Wisemen say another attack - even a WMD attack - is a "sure thing", right?

And your Wisemen have passed every bit of Draconian Legislation that will turn this Country into a Police State come another attack. Correct?

Now whats 1 + 1, Corky? Don't rush yourself! Just think it through....

[​IMG]

#25     Jun 13, 2008
  6. achilles28

achilles28

Hapagirl will find some comfort in that.

Hear that, Hapless?

When the Mighty Hoards of Radical Islamicists run rough shot over America, we can make our last stand at the Rockies!

A modern day Alamo! :D

#26     Jun 13, 2008
  7. ^^Will that happen before or after Bush attacks his own country again?!?

ROFLMAO!! :)

#27     Jun 13, 2008
  8. achilles28

achilles28

Not before the Muslims Hordes Kill Us All!

[​IMG]

#28     Jun 13, 2008
  9. hapaboy, regardless of what achilles28 has to say, from your posts it's clear that you fail to understand that most humans have no interest in your existence what so ever, and when they get a chance they will try to use you to the highest extent possible, and among those people are those who have wealth and power and exercise that power to make sure they get what they desire. Had you been born into a real wealthy family you would have put your sexual desires behind you way by now, and your desire for power would have surfaced and forced you to think and plan on conquering other people's lives. Then you wouldn't think people with great amounts of wealth and power trying to fuck the average person's life is something abnormal let alone impossible.

That is what I call stupidity; the inability to see that not only most humans do not have any good intensions towards ones being, but they actually and intensely desire to suck the life out of him. You do not know what it feels like to play with people's lives as if they are lab rats, had you ever experienced that desire you would give your life to relive it.

#29     Jun 14, 2008
  10. I think you're full of shit. You have no idea whatsoever of which you speak. To think you know me, based on the ass-whipping I've been dealing to achilles28, is assinine.

It is very presumptuous, and vain of you, to say what you have said.

What gall, to state that if I had ever experienced the power to play with people's lives I would give my own life to relive the experience!!

Your view of the wealthy and those in power reeks of Marxism. Not that you are one (unlike you, I won't dare to presume I know you based on a couple of posts), but it isn't hard to imagine one of Lenin's underlings, or Lenin himself, writing what you just wrote to justify the coming revolution and the ensuing purge.

Furthermore, I do not share your opinion that most humans want nothing more than to suck the life out of their fellow man. If that's how you feel, well, it sucks to be you...

I am not so naive as to believe that all the wealthy and powerful do not wish to acquire more wealth and more power, and damn who they have to step over to get it. But I do not for an instant believe, as achilles28 and numerous other paranoid morons do, that Bush planned and executed 9/11. If that is the basis for your "analysis" of me, you are dumber than your post indicates.

You presume much, and know very little. I recommend you refrain from any occupation which requires any kind of research prior to taking action as it is clear that you jump to conclusions - and the wrong ones- based on the skimpiest of details.

#30     Jun 15, 2008