The Ultimate Rebuke To Brown and Labour

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Mar 25, 2009.

1. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/94lW6Y4tBXs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/94lW6Y4tBXs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. Thanks for that.Well constructed,well delivered.Can anyone explain how 'the iron chancellor' can sit there smiling through that?
    What can possibly be running through his mind? Obviously he cares deeply about the financial misery inflicted on people.He wasn't even elected to prime minister,he got the job by default.Not long before more and more people express their anger in a way rarely seen.

3. afto

afto

Its what politicians do when they're in trouble.
    ala..I'm glad you asked me that question which translated means "How the crap do I get out of this one?"
    It fools no one and they're all fools, caught red handed with their pants around their ankles and trying desperately to preserve what's left of their dignity.

<...........Can anyone explain how 'the iron chancellor' can sit there smiling through that?
    What can possibly be running through his mind? Obviously he cares deeply about the financial misery inflicted on people.He wasn't even elected to prime minister,he got the job by default.Not long before more and more people express their anger in a way rarely seen.>

4. Thanks

5. The video got 400k views which is good.

But you can't be serious that he cares deeply about the people, common! He doesn't care at all, I certainly haven't seen it.

He's probably smiling because things are all going well for him and his friends, he's had his way at every turn during the crisis unchallenged. Just like the AIG directors can afford to pay themselves and party because they've come out of it stronger than anyone expected.

6. When i said he cares deeply i was being ironic.He could not give a toss it's that what makes me even angrier than the shocking stupidity of these arrogant morons.The sensible thing to have done was let these bastards go bankrupt-can't pay a bonus to failures when you're bankrupt.Sure, a lot of people would be out of a job in the banking sector,but that is happening anyway.They could have just guaranteed the depositors money and paid income support to the unemployed and i bet it would have worked out cheaper.The remaining banks would have grown in size to take their place.This is the biggest financial crime in history.(when you take my money without my consent and give it to somone else,that is theft imo)But don't worry,if you commit the smallest midemeanour,they come down on you like a ton of bricks.In the UK,putting the wrong rubbish in the wrong bin can land you a £100 fine.Let's just forget that we own the bins,pay their wages,pay the refuse collectors wages-even pay for the paper they use to send threatening letters- i want to dump my rubbish,not file it!

7. Amen....

Now what ?

Thank you for the video....

So....what is the solution for GB...USA....?

Now that that they are out of $$$$....?

It seems as if both are devising means to plant
    the losses against the taxpayers in various
    convoluted ways....

The losses have already happened....

They are not going away ....

Thus various build back schemes are being govt. devised
    as if there were not an existing market place ?

One may not like the current marketplace position....

But it is.... what it is....

And it is the marketplace that should be shouldered....

Not temporary govt. schemes....

Albeit politically ....one must have a good appearance....
    Let's just hope the political show does not interfere with
    capitalism and it's marketplace role....

8. Not to parse details, but you mean that you were being 'sarcastic,' not 'ironic,' in pointing out his irony.

9. Wow, who said all those weekend rhetoric classes at Eton College were just a waste of time.

10. Excellent!

I would eat dog poop to be able to speak like this. But also would 100% of the US politicians.

When will someone deliver the same message to Obama? Is Rush the best we have? Pathetic.

#10     Mar 26, 2009